Nine-One-One

Hope you guys in joy!!

Matthew’s POV:

I smiled as I waved at Tristan’s car pulling out of my drive way. During the whole time he was here I knew he wanted to know why were my parents here. I wouldn’t blame him after hearing how my parents treated me when Michael was alive. But I have to say it was good to my parents….even if they didn’t love me.

It’s been probably a year and a half since I last saw them. But I could already tell that they haven’t once thought about me. I could still see the hatred burned into their eyes as they looked at me.
“Here.” I looked up to see Victor holding an ice pack. I hissed once it touched my soar cheek, “I’m sorry….I-I just didn’t know who else to ask.” he said softly hugging me close to his chest.

I sighed and relaxed into his chest. He was always there for me. I remember when Michael was alive when Victor came over to visit he would treat me as the special one and not Michael. I always looked forward to his visits.

“I know.” I said softly hugging him back because he started crying. Horrible sobs brought throughout his small adult body. “It’s going to be fine…” I promised. I don’t know why I promised I just did. Maybe I was trying to tell myself that everything was going to be ok.

_____________
Tristan’s POV:

In two days Matthew was going to move away. Where? I haven’t asked. Why? Because I still couldn’t accept that Matthew was leaving for good.

But what makes it worse was Matthew.

Like last night….

“Tristan.” I looked up from the book I was reading on Matthew’s bed. I wasn’t even planning on staying the night over and didn’t even bring a change of clothes but Matthew was almost begging me to stay over. So what kind of boyfriend would I be to deny the person who I loved dearly.

I looked up to see Matthew fresh out of the shower with only a towel. “Matthew!!” I jumped up blushing mad as I grabbed my jacket throwing it over his bare chest. “Damn it where some freaking clothes next time!” I turned my head to the side looking at the wall my cheeks heated. My whole body heated up for that matter.

What in the hell is he thinking! Not only was he trying to seduce me b-but-

“Sorry.” I looked down to see Matthew with his head down blushing and tears running down his beautiful face, “I-I-I j-jus-just th-thought!” he shook his head, “I-I was just being stupid. I mean w-why would someone like you want someone l-like me.” He was trying to pull away but I couldn’t hear or even understand what he was trying to say.

H-He thought I didn’t want him? “Matthew.” He was still trying to pull away, “Listen to me damn it Matthew!!” I didn’t like raising my voice to Matthew I really didn’t but he wasn’t listening ever since his parents left.

He was different like something was on his mind and whenever I tried ask him he would distract me by kissing me intensely. I knew that I should still try to find out what he was hiding but the more daring he was the more turned on I would be.