I Love You

so i thought i would just post this chapter in and then my newest story up later on today. so tell me what you think

Tristan’s POV:

“Tristan I’m a sick person,” Matthew said softly looking defeated and completely disgusted with himself. I don’t know how I should have felt about Matthew’s past. It seemed like he was mostly treated like dirt while his twin brother Michael was treated like a young prince. I wanted to comfort him.

I wanted to shower him kisses and love and tell him that he was sick. He was amazing, sweet, shy, loving. Everything that I loved in a person. “You’re not sick Matthew.” I said in a hard tone as if I could kept saying he would understand. I mean you can’t blame a person for wanting to live.

What made me sick was how his own parents demanded for him to give his life up for his twin brother. I mean I understand- no I don’t understand! I can’t pretend to understand how other people think. How his parents treated him for most of his life was terrible and how they loved his brother more than him enough to ask him to give his life for his.

It was sick.

And they call themselves parents?

And don’t even get me started on the physical abuse. I still over heated about his busted lip and his swollen cheek. “Did they hit you?” I saw Matthew flinch and he shook his head softly. His hair getting in his face.

“I-It was my fault.” He mumbled underneath breath touch his cheek a little only to wince at the pain. “It’s not so bad.”

“Not so bad?” I repeated, “You are black and blue Matthew!!” I growled at him. I got off the bed and walked towards the door. I was going to murder them. “Lock the door back.” I said as I opened the door but was suddenly stopped by arms around my waist.

“NO!” he shouted holding me. I felt myself tense at the feel of Matthew. “Don’t leave me. I-I was so scared…..please…” he begged and I could hear him crying as he held onto me. I turned around. Matthew needed me as much as I needed him. His parents can wait.

“I’ve missed you.” I said softly leaning into his touch. I lifted up his head a little, “I’ve missed you so fucking much.” I whispered moving my lips softly against his. Afraid that if I put too much force on him that I would hurt him. And he’s been put through enough pain today.

Matthew slowly relaxed into my touch pressing his lips against mine. I grabbed him by the waist pulling him closer to me. He looked at me with his beautiful green eyes and for a second I thought he could see my soul. Understand how much I loved him.

I sighed against his lips and pulled away. His cheeks were red and he was just breathtaking. “I’ll stay. But when Victor comes back….all hell is going loose.” I promised and Matthew looked away and nodded.

Yep I was going to be asking a lot of questions.

~

“What in the hell are you doing here!?” Victor shouted as Matthew and I walked hand in hand down the stairs. i glared at the older man, “Paul!”

Matthew’s father shrugged, “Ain’t my house. He wanted to see the boy so what do you want me to do?” his father shrugged smirking at me. I bet he knew I found out what happened to Matthew, “You want to say something boy?” he asked me trying to tempt me into the first punch. And God was it working.

“No.” Matthew whimpered pulling me back.

“Fine. But what I want to know is why are they here?” I growled in disgust and Victor paled.