It's Impossible Now

UPDATE!!!! i'm turning 17 tomorrow so i just thought that i would like 17 votes and comments so you guys can get the next update and YOU GUYS CAN DO IT!!!! THIS WOULD BE THE BEST BIRHTDAY PRESENT IF YOU GUYS DO THIS FOR ME!!!! :)

Matthew’s POV:

“Matthew you can’t hide in your room all day.” Victor groaned as he knocked on my door. I was thankful that it was the weekend because I didn’t feel like seeing Tristan. It just made it worse. He’s was everything! My everything! And I was leaving during Christmas break. Victor opened the door with some banana bread on a plate. “Matthew.”

I shook my head turning around so my back faced him, “You can’t stay in your room just because you’re upset!” he shouted and I turned around glaring at him. He couldn’t understand how I felt! “You’ll find someone else Matthew. Tristan isn’t the only guy out there.” he said softly and my mouth dropped shocked.

There was no one like Tristan. No one. “I don’t want to move.” I said feeling my eyes burn. I’ve been crying since yesterday and my eyes were beginning to burn and I was tired. So tired. Victor looked at me with sad eyes. I’ve been telling him this since he told me that we were moving somewhere safe.

Somewhere away from Tristan.

“Matthew I told you. I thought…..” my uncle stopped looking upset himself. He sighed, “I thought school was going to be good for you. Not this!” he glared at the banana bread.

“What?” I asked him and he looked at me. His eyes soften a little.

“You were beaten and almost raped at this school. Ever since you’ve been near that boy you’ve been getting hurt. It’s my fault. I should have……I should have done-”

“What are you talking about!” I shouted well not shouting but it was shouting for me. “What boy! Tristan has done nothing to me but make me happy! I love him! He hasn’t hurt me and it’s not his fault!” I don’t know if I made sense but I was getting upset.

How could my uncle say something like that about Tristan! It wasn’t his fault that his friend didn’t like me and wanted me to disappear but Tristan done everything in his power to protect me even almost beating a much bigger person to death.

Victor looked at me with soft eyes, “It’s ok. You’ll find someone else.” He left the banana bread on my bed and left me in the dark closing the door behind him. I couldn’t believe him. I-I just couldn’t. I wanted to call him.

I wanted to hear his voice. I wanted to tell him earlier but I was scared. Scared that he would just be fine with it. Fine with me leaving and never seeing me again. I looked at my phone to see that I had a few missed calls. None of them from Tristan though. I don’t know how I was supposed to feel. Happy so I wouldn’t be forced to tell him how my uncle thought it was best for us to be away or sad that he didn’t care enough to call me as ask what was happening.

I groaned wishing to feel Tristan’s arms around me. I sighed and called Darien, “Oh my fucking gosh! I’ve been calling up your fucking phone since yesterday what the hell happened with you and Tristan?” I was greeted by Tristan’s twin. Now that I’ve been spending time with them I noticed things about Darien that I didn’t think I would ever notice.

One that he was childish and rude to Tristan and he loved to shout at people. I didn’t know what to say at first because it seems like Tristan didn’t want his brother to know. “Why you ask? What happened?” hopefully Tristan was ok.

“Oh nothing Tristan being the idiot he is came home fucking mad and when Chase came over just saying hey I don’t know he must of said something and they start into a fist fight!” Tristan said all of that in one breath, “AND!” he shouted, “He won’t tell me shit just that he should have never bothered trying to work it out and blah blah blahh! So I don’t know what the fuck happened and I’m calling you to tell me the fuck what is going on because I hate being left out of shit like this!” he sounded like a whinny little brat.