His Twin Brother

finally got my birthday present from you guys :)) happy that i finally got it but i wish it was sooner I'VE BEEN DYING TO UPLOAD!!!!

here's the next chapter :)

Tristan’s POV:

I growled as I looked down at Matthew. He was looking everywhere but at me and I had to say he was sexy. I smirked, “You’re so slutty.” I whispered against his ear. A shiver ran through his body. We were laying in front of the door. I couldn’t stop myself not after he confessed that he loved me too. I just couldn’t.

And it was worse because he was shifting trying to cover his hard on. I just wanted to rib off those tight briefs and take him. I doubt he remembered that he was half naked already. So beautiful. His cheeks were red and I just couldn’t help but to kiss them.

“S-Stop.” He pressed his hands against my chest. I looked down at him to see his whole body turning red.

“I just want to look.” I said as I rubbed him through the fabric. Matthew gasped as he hands rushed to stop my hand. “Please.” I begged knowing that he couldn’t say no to me when I begged. Matthew looked at me with scared green eyes and I felt bad but I needed this. I needed to see my Matthew. Slowly his hands retreated and I smiled kissing him softly on his forehead.

I pulled his underwear slowly off until they were at his ankles and there he was. Naked and just breathtaking. I thought I would be disgusted to see another naked guy with a hard on with pre-cum leaking from his tip but if anything it made me even harder.

I looked back up to Matthew’s face to see his eyes close and I smiled softly. I just wanted to tease him longer. I touched his arms softly feeling him tense under my touch and slowly relax. I pressed myself against his ass and Matthew gasped his eyes opening looking like a deer in front of car headlights.

“J-Just give me a second.” I begged him holding his hips thrusting him against me. He bit his bottom lip. He was watching me though and I-I just….

“What the hell!” I felt myself frozen and I just wanted to die. I was so into what I was doing that I didn’t hear the door open but there was Matthew’s uncle glaring at me like he wanted to kill me and skin me alive.

~

“So you got caught.” Chase shook his head as he sported a black eye. It was getting better but you could still see it. I glared at him thinking about how he would feel about a broken nose.

“Yeah he said I am not allowed to be near his nephew.” I wanted to just die. Not only did it make it worse that he was moving but now I can’t spend any time with him. Chase looked at me for another moment before leaving probably to find Darien. Whatever was going on with them I didn’t want to know. Why could they be happy and not us.

I sighed and got up and went to my shower. I passed Darien’s room to see him on the phone no sight of Chase so I guess he did leave. I closed my door and stripped my clothes and went into my bathroom. I relaxed at once when the hot water touched my skin.

I moaned as I closed my eyes picturing the look Matthew had on his face. I wanted to make love to him. I wanted to fill him with myself. I wanted to see what kind of face he would have on when he cam. My hands went down south and I hissed as I grasped myself.

‘T-Tristan.’ I could just see it. I moved my hand faster.

“D-D-Damn it!” I growled moving faster. I could just see Matthew being a total slut. Begging for me to do him harder and faster.

‘M-More! Ahh!! Sooo goooood!!’ I opened my eyes to see that my hands were dirty. I felt my body heat up. I’ve been trying not to masturbate but I was going crazy! I washed myself trying not to think about Matthew.