Why?

ok you guys did awesome more then 15 votes!!! *happy dance* and i got 8 comments!!! took some time but i'm still happy :) so the next challenge is going to be 20 votes and 10 comments!!! do you think you can do it? I THINK YOU CAN!!!

Tristan’s POV:

A month has passed since Matthew and I have been dating and I got to say it’s been the best month of my life. Even now we’re sitting in my room as we watched the history channel. Yes the history channel. Matthew wasn’t into all the cartoons or those kind of things, “Hey.” Matthew mumbled a response not really paying me much attention. I frowned. Ouch much. I smirked as I kissed his neck a little bit. Teasing him.

Matthew didn’t seem to notice yet until I nibbled his neck. I could feel his body tensing against mine. “T-Tristan.” I barely heard him. I didn’t stop though.

I nibbled on the sensitive skin licking and biting a little until a nice purple burse was left. I smirked, yep. Matthew looked up at me with his beautiful green eyes. Lately he’s been I don’t know not weird but like he had something big on his mind. I wanted to know what happened I mean I understand that he was almost raped but I hopped he know I would never, ever do that to him. Ever!

“I like you a lot.” I said softly and Matthew looked at me in deep thought for a moment until a deep crimson red covered his whole face. I smiled softly leaning in but he covered his face with his hands, “What?” I whispered softly nuzzling my nose against his hands.

He said softly but I couldn’t hear him. I pulled his hands away so I could see his face and kissed him. It started off gently. I mean I wasn’t going to make Matthew uncomfortable.

I pulled back to see Matthew with his eyes still closed. How cute was he. “More.” He said softly his eyes open now. His eyes were now a darker green. Matthew turned around so that we were facing each other and grabbed my face smashing our lips together. It was awkward I’m not going to lie.

I could tell he knew nothing about making out but I didn’t mind teaching him some things. It got really hot and sexy after fifteen minutes of awkward kissing. I planted my hands on his slim hips. I could just feel myself straining against my pants. It’s been like this every time I looked at Matthew. I wanted to grab him rip his pants on him and just screw him.

I grinded myself against him pushing his sweet ass against my hungry member. Matthew groaned into the kiss pulling away only to allow my mouth to attach to his neck again sucking on the hickey I already left on him making it darker. A part of my sanity warned me to stop because I was pretty sure his uncle will be able to see it unless he was blind and stupid. Which I doubted.

“T-Tristan.” Matthew sounded breathless as he pulled at my hair. I growled pushing him down on the floor and getting on top of him. I looked down at him. He looked….there was no word for how he looked. Maybe perfect. But even then that’s not good enough for him.

Matthew’s cheeks were flushed and he licked his trembling lips just a little. I closed my eyes trying to count to ten. I wasn’t going to take Matthew because I promised that I would wait for him and I plan on keeping that promise.

“Tristan.” His voice was almost pleading. I opened my eyes to him lifting up his t-shirt. Oh God.

“Matthew.” I begged him not to do this to me. I tried to get up but he pulled me back towards him. I could tell he was nervous because he was shaking. His voice was shaking. “No. We’re going to wait.” I said softly but Matthew shook his head.

“B-But-” I sighed and kissed him to shut him up. If he kept on going on and on I might have just done it right here and now but I knew that he wasn’t ready and I didn’t want him to force himself because of me. I pulled away smiling softly finally calmed down. “But I want to.” He pouted and I just shook my head.