0.3 - Harry

I watched as fletcher pulled at the girls, Rosie's, arm out the door to my car. she didn't seem bothered and laughed next to him as he joked with her.

she was stunning and maybe it was because I had just started looking for someone to fill Wednesday and that's why I found it hard to look away from her or if it was because she was just as I had stated, stunning.

and fletcher had thrown his arm around her.

now I wouldnt fuck with her if fletcher was involved, but I couldn't help feel a bit jealous seeing as he had found her first.

I tried to remember fletcher talking about a girl, he talked about his fucking friends enough but never a girl in a romantic way or even a sexual way. I knew fletcher hung out with that one group who thought they were a fucking band and I knew he went over to their place a lot. my mind tried to think of where he said he was yesterday, I didn't like to listen into fletcher trying to convince our stepmom into letting him skip out on dinner, he never did eat with us.

but who had he said he was going to see?

she must go to our school unless that's why he was always asking for the car, to go see her, pick her up.

I thought of how I had seen her, she had been swaying to the music only slightly but it had made her hair sway around her ass making me focus on the movement. and as she turned pulling the album I couldn't believe someone could have that body and face and live in this small ass town.

her face was round and she looked like one of those old paintings of angles, all made of soft edges. her cheeks and nose had been tinted red from the cold, her fingers going over the record and so badly I had wanted them to trace down me.

god, I was going fucking insane. maybe max fucking Arnold had clipped me a little bit too hard.

no, the bastard didn't have a strong right hook to save his fucking life.

Louis clapped me on the shoulder ready to leave.

when I got home fletcher was spread out on the couch watching a movie with one of the twins. I knocked his leg as I walked past and he grunted in response.

I thought about the girl, Rosie, and did what I didn't think I would. I asked him about her.

"who was the girl in the store?" I say falling down onto the other couch set sideways so I didn't really have to look at him as I asked.

"who Rosie? why the fuck do you care?" he asked not even looking my way and Connor flicked at fletchers leg.

"mom said no swearing."

"mom's not fucking here," I answer but Connor just rolls his eyes leaning back on the couch eyes entranced as he looked at the tv. "and I just wanted to know if you were dating."

I tried to play it off but he scoffed.

"don't even fucking think of trying to get with Rosie, no she's not my girlfriend or anything but don't you fucking dare ruin the friendship that I've had with her for fucking years, not that you'd care anyway."

"years? how the fuck did I not see her sooner?" I didn't know why I cared but it somehow made me angry.

"I don't bring her over dipshit and it's not as if I kept it a secret, rosies been my friend since middle school if you didn't notice then that's your fucking fault but you better not ruin what we have."

"what you have, I thought you said you weren't dating," I say rolling my eyes as I stood. "or fucking her for that matter."

"don't fucking talk about Rosie that way asshole."

"for someone whos only friends with the girl you seem to be pretty defensive."

"Sorry if it offends you that I just so happen to care enough about my friends unlike yours who could give a shit about what people say about you."

"fucking dick." I mutter leaving to the stairs to get to my room, when I enter I slam the door shut behind me.

----

at school the next day I kept an eye out for the girl.

fletcher kept his eyes glued to his phone as Louis picked us up, both of us smooshed in the back along with Niall, Rebecca in the front.

so when we all got out of the cramped car I followed fletcher with my eyes as he made his way over to where the small girl stood. she was dressed in this heavenly white dress that showed off her legs, her hair done up in a crown around the top of her head. and nonother than max fucking Arnold was next to her.

he leaned against the locker eye purple and lip busted. she rolled her eyes at something he said, she didn't look all that happy to see him.

but when fletcher leaned against the other locker next to her, she broke out into a smile.

how had I not noticed her before?

max fucking Arnold rolled his eyes at fletcher who only laughed back.

Rosie put her things into her locker closing it and truned with fletcher to walk away. max fucking Arnold grabbed onto her bookbag halting her moves.

she looked annoyed as he spoke to her. Fletcher hit his hand away from her bag, throwing his arm over her shoulder and pulling her away.

I moved to the locker room close behind max and his friends as they spoke loudly.

"you think you could get the virgin to drop her panties for you? you have to be fucking kidding me, I bet she hasn't even let styles in on it."

"shes the next one on my list and I swear to god if I miss out on this hundred dollar bet."

"you just had to pick the hardest one to crack? if she doesn't even give it to fletcher styles why would she give it to you?"

"girls don't go after boys like styles they go after boys like me, trust me after another two weeks ill have her screaming my name."

!!! VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE !!!