2.0- Rosie

harry held my hand on the ride home but when we pulled up to my driveway fletcher was climbing out of Ashton's car.

he smiled waving, saying bye to Ashton. harry let my hand go as fletcher ran up to the driver's side open window.

"rose! brother give you a hard time?" harry rolls his eyes.

"Nope," I smile happy to see fletcher. it feels like we haven't been together in so long. I was excited to spend time like we used to even if I was nervous he could tell I liked his brother with just one look. "thank you for the ride harry," I say trying not to make eye contact with him.

"anytime," he mutters as fletcher pushes off the side of the door meeting me in front of the car, I wave harry goodbye as he goes down the driveway, feeling bad that I didn't show him any more affection. I wish I could kiss his stupid pretty face.

I mean how does someone look that good just sitting around?

fletcher throws an arm around my shoulder, "its been fucking forever rose I feel like I haven't seen you in ages,"

I push the door open and fletcher already heads to the kitchen. it wasn't odd for both of us to just do our own things in my house when my parents were gone. Sometimes he watched tv downstairs and while I did homework in my room. I heard him start the microwave and I carried my bag upstairs.

I almost freaked when I saw Harry's clothes laying on my bed from when I had gotten changed that morning. I quickly shoved them in my laundry hamper at the same time fletcher came in holding a bowl of popcorn.

"so since it been a while and I've been having fun with the guys since you still won't come out with us," I roll my eyes and he continued, "you can pick the movie because you've been held up hear all lone doing what was it, boring ol' school work."

if only he knew I went to that party, slept over at his house, and made out with his brother. it made me feel guilty. "you pick I have nothing I want to watch right now,"

"oh cause you watched stuff without me huh?" he asks finger digging into my side.

he turns around laying down on my bed, a bowl of popcorn on his chest as he fumbles for the remote on the bedside table.

I climb up next to him taking a handful of popcorn as he turns the tv on.

"so how was your weekend?" I ask and fletcher laughs.

"fucking great Ashton showed me how to do this one song on drums and rose it's going to blow your mind on how fucking good I got after today."

"you're full of it,"

"am not im very good Ashton's a great teacher," he chuckles shoving a fistful of popcorn in his mouth.

we sit watching some comedy he's been wanting to see. laughing and commenting on different things.

and we get on the topic of relationships.

I wanted to die right then. him not even caring much as he flipped through movies trying to see what we would watch next just asking a question like he always did.

"do you ever think about like wanting to fall in love?"

it wasn't odd that he had asked I mean we talked about everything and anything and some nights the topic was about love or relationships and usually, id shrug it all off telling fletcher my honest opinion.

but now...now all I could think about was harry.

never before had I felt what fletcher had. when he had been cheated on by his first love I didn't understand that kind of pain that he felt, even when he was dating her I didn't get it. how could one person just like someone else so much that they wanted to kiss them, hang out with them all the time, that they were the only person they wanted to be around, think about? now I was slowly understanding what he had spoken to me about.