..Dinner and Meeting Inko Midoriya..

"Izuku. . .? Who. .who is this?" Inko Midoriya asked with very noticeable concern written over her face, her soft-green eyes scanning up and down at the sight before her: Her son riding piggy-back on a stranger's back. A very suspicious stranger at that. But seeing this situation at almost nine on a Friday night, she suspected the worst, and immediately opened the door wider and stepped onto the porch, holding her hands to her chest as she panicked over what her son could have went through, and began to barrage the villain with questions between asking Izuku what happened and if he was alright.

"Oh my God! Izuku! Honey, what happened!?" Inko questioned, shaking and already on the verge of tears. "Did you get hurt?! You didn't breath anything funny though your nose right?!"

Tomura stiffened. "Is this the brat's mother? Damn she's annoying. ."  He thought, but was having trouble believing that statement he told himself. If anything, his feet automatically followed after the older woman, and feeling somewhat relief  that someone could help Izuku. After all, Shigaraki couldn't do much. 1. Lack of medical experience. 2. His quirk made it hard to bandage Izuku's ankle with anything, and Tomura didn't feel like dealing with it to be honest.

Inko quickly gestured for the two males to come into the apartment as she rushed into the bathroom, telling Izuku to rest on the couch while she got a first aid kit. She didn't even know for sure if her son was hurt, though him being carried home on a stranger's back said otherwise, but that was her first instinct was to be prepared. "And you put him on the couch!" She told Shigaraki over her shoulder. The blue-headed male blinked, taken back he was just ordered by someone's mother.

"The hell?. . .Fine." Tomura muttered and dropped Izuku, making the greenette slide off his back and onto the couch. "I can't believe you got hurt so easily." He told him, crossing his arms as he stood in front of Izuku- who had, since he had gotten home, wore a blank expression-seeming in a daze. 

"Tomura Shigaraki. . .is here. . in my home. . .with my mom here. . " He thought to himself over and over in horror as he stared at the ceiling. "What if he tries to blackmail me even more knowing about her. . .worst, what if he tries to hurt her?. . "

". . . .." Tomura stared at the other in confusion. What was his problem? But before he could question Izuku's continuous muttering to himself, the green-haired woman came back, immediately sitting beside Izuku and grabbing his face, looking him over and asking what happened. As Izuku was assuring he just twisted his ankle in a bad angle, and having his injury wrapped in white gauze and his other minor cuts disinfected, Inko looked over at Tomura- who she asked if he knew her son.

"E-Excuse me, sorry, but do you know my son? Oh! You weren't abandoned by the side of the road when this person found you, were you Izuku??" Inko asked Tomura, but then quickly turned her attention back to Izuku, sounding like she would have a mental breakdown if her only child was lost and left by the street somewhere. It also seemed that she didn't believe that her Izuku could be friends with Tomura- and he must have met him by chance, like a homeless person gathering garbage to eat or whatever when he found Izuku in a gutter somewhere. Definitely not the Leader of the League of Villains isn't what Inko thought out to be of Tomura Shigaraki. To be fair, Tomura didn't seem the well groomed and taken care of type. But I would be lying if I told he didn't take great offense.

"Why you little. . .!" Tomura growled to himself through his clenched teeth, and seemed ready to turn the poor older woman into a pile of dust, but Izuku quickly stepped in when he saw that look on Tomura's face- the same expression he gave Izuku everyday which couldn't be good.

"M-Mom! I smell something burning!" Izuku suddenly exclaimed, startling both Tomura and Inko.

"Do you? Oh dear. .I was making Katsudon- your favorite. ." Inko started to panic, but noticed Tomura was still standing there. "Can you go check on the food please? I need to finish this." She asked hopefully, and was referring to finishing putting away the medical supplies and checking on Izuku.