..Caught..

Chapter Thirty

. . .

Tomura Shigaraki was seen at the Sport's Festival.

Those were words nobody expected to hear. Immediate panic filled the stadium and the pro's went into hero mode, ready to defend the civilians and students from the villain. Of course with everything being broadcasted on live TV, the parents and families only worried more for their children who were participating in the Festival. Such as Izuku's mother. But at first she was only confused why 'Mura-san' was the one she was looking at on TV. Tomura Shigaraki? AKA- the man who stole her precious son away and left Izuku with that dark patch in his life of misery? That Tomura Shigaraki was the she let into her home, close to Izuku, and without knowing his real identity? Did Izuku know? Why didn't he say anything? Tomura must've made Izuku keep quiet for hers or his sake. Whatever the reason, it couldn't be good. Did 'Mura-san'  trick them both and now he was there with her son where he could get hurt again?

''Oh God... not again..'' she crumbled down onto the floor, tears streaming down her plump cheeks. ''Run Izuku!'' she sobbed, already trying to call Izuku's phone to get in touch with him. She had to make sure he was okay. She had to tell him to get away.

. . .

However Izuku never answered the phone because his phone was left with his stuff back in the break room. Of course Inko wasn't thinking clearly, and kept calling him non-stop while she watched the television. Just like everyone else in the world who was watching the Sport's Festival become a shocking situation.

''Tomura . . .'' Izuku took a moment before he snapped out of it. He ran past Todoroki and off the field. He had to get to him. Before Tomura would get hurt. Before anyone else got hurt. Izuku wasn't sure what he would do, his feet moved before he could think. He saw someone in trouble and that's all he could think of. 

''Izuku Midoriya. . .'' Todoroki froze when as his eyes followed Izuku's figure off the field. The greenette left him.. just like that. He left Shoto without a word to go , what Shoto assumed, to go to the villain's side. 

''I guess. . . you really do like him. . ''  Todoroki gripped his fist as he stared at the ground. Their battle felt like the first time they started to open up towards each other, yet when it ended, Todoroki couldn't help but feel disappointed.. especially watching Izuku leave him. What could have come over Izuku to follow the villain? What had Tomura done to him? And how could Todoroki save Izuku from Shigaraki? Maybe there wasn't anything he could even do. 

. . .

''Damn it,'' Tomura took a step back and turned around and began to make a run for it away from the stands. He noticed a staircase that led up to the roof of the stadium. It was large and curved over bit like a dome overlooking the whole stadium. It would be a large slope, and Tomura may fall, but he couldn't go downstairs where the heroes would be at. And he would be toast if All Might showed up (All Might had used up all his energy at the moment and couldn't come help.) But no doubt the other villains would be watching the Sport's Festival on TV- particularly his master and if Tomura got in trouble surely he would come save him by sending Kurogiri here. So Tomura needed to wait until backup came. 

So the villain made an escape for upstairs. He could hear noise of screaming and sounds of the unsettled fans in the surrounding stadium cry out and heroes shouting to calm everyone down. As a worker was heading Tomura's way, Shigaraki pushed him out of the way, causing the man to fall into a pile of dust. Tomura was slightly panicked and growing extremely annoyed as he began to scratch under his neck. ''This wasn't supposed to happen.. . .This isn't what I wanted.. .'' he always got angry when things didn't go his way. ''Stupid society. . they always blame the bad guys first. .'' it wasn't like he meant  to push down that woman, it wasn't like he chose to be hated by society and the world, it wasn't like Tomura wanted to live a life as crappy as his. 

You're My Hero, Brat (IzukuXTomura)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara