..Hostage..

Chapter Four

"Tell me where it is or I'll fill that empty head of yours with bullets!" shouted the man inside.

Moving before thinking, Izuku Detroit Smashed the nearby window into shattered pieces of glass and looked at the sight before him.

The main room was full of junk--pieces of metal and tools laid around the edges of the room, and in the center were three men surrounded a smaller figured tied on a wooden chair. The hostage was covered in so much rope and duct tape that Izuku couldn't even get a good look at them. Much less know if they were even breathing.

One of the men wore a yellow and black tux and his hair was greasy-black and combed, but the other two guys only wore black jumpsuits with black ski masks.

"What the heck!?" one of the goons jumped back startled "Is that a UA kid!?"

 Izuku flinched. He was stupid enough to not even hide the fact from these guys that he's a UA student, and if authorities take in the hostage-holders, then Izuku could get in real trouble if he's asked why he was here, or even knew what was taking place.

The blames on him this time.

"No time to worry about that now, I got to save the hostage!"  Izuku got into battle stance and prepared for his next punch.

"Who cares!?" shouted what Izuku assumed was the other two guys boss "Just kill him already!"

The first goon immediately went for a punch at Izuku's front while the other went to flank the hero from behind. Izuku quickly dunked from the flank and kicked the guys in front of him down to his knees, but he one behind Izuku had activated some sort-of fire-lava quirk because when Izuku glanced behind him, half of the room was on fire and lava was quickly spreading from the man's fingertips and melting the rotten wood floors to mush.

"You idiots!" growled the boss, and not wasting another minute, his right arm grew in size and muscle by ten-times and he grabbed the mummified-looking hostage and ran for the nearest exit.

"He's trying to escape with the hostage!!"  Izuku jumped away from the two goons and jumped over towards the boss, but one of the men activated a wind quirk, pushing Izuku away from saving the hostage and thrown into the wall, but the goon quickly used his advantage and threw the hero Deku across the room and crashing him onto the other wall. Hard.

"Arg.." Izuku's back felt almost numb. He tried to get up, but his limbs felt like they were in agonizing pain, and he could hardly move.

One of the mugs kicked at Izuku's face before the hero could react.

"I can't seem to focus...Everything that's been going on in my mind these last few weeks have been keeping me stressed and unable to think straight" another kick was delivered to Izuku "Because of my weakness...is how I got in this mess."

......."I need to become stronger again...more than before".......

"Get up and fight then. Are you stupid enough to let those guys beat you around like that?" asked a whispered and angry voice from behind the two guys. And when they turned around, there was Shigaraki still wearing his black hood, but in the flickering lights from the burning shack around them, Izuku had a clear look of Shigaraki's face the very first time that night.

"Get up. I didn't bring you all this way to become these guy's punching bag, now did I?"

"Get up and fight!" he hissed.