..Touch..

Chapter Twenty-Seven

...

After putting the 'random' Hi-Chew wrapper he found back on the shelf, Izuku was walking around and past Tomura's bed and what he thought sleeping figure until he grabbed Izuku's wrist, causing the greenette to flinch with surprise. He honestly thought Tomura was asleep, but the villain awoke with a groggy look on his face. Izuku swallowed, then smiled nervously. ''I-I was just leaving. . '' God, he didn't know how Tomura would react seeing him in his room, but Izuku didn't want to find out. 

''Did you-.. When did you get here?'' Tomura muttered, his hold on Izuku didn't stop, but Tomura did sit up. He seemed a little more sober now. Hopefully, anyway. Dealing with a drinking villain didn't sound too much fun.

 Izuku was a bit surprised. ''Oh, you don't remember? I got here earlier because-'' But he didn't get a chance to explain or ask about the location he was sent through the communicators because Tomura tugged his arm. Like slow motion, Izuku lost his balance and was falling forward, his eyes wide, and he fell on the bed, his chest landing against Tomura's lap. Immediately Izuku's stomach began doing somersaults and his heart began to pick up pace; his face was buried into the grey and black comforter- which was downing was Tomura's scent. It almost felt intoxicating- like if Izuku inhaled it any longer he may lose his mind.

''That's right. You were sneaking around my hideout. .'' Tomura growled, his tone sluggish, causing Izuku to squeak and begin to try and stammer some sort of excuse. Maybe Tomura wasn't too sober after all, that, or he was just annoyed- most likely the latter. Izuku sat up and tried getting off the bed and away, but Shigaraki wouldn't let go of him. His grip was tight, and Izuku wondered if he tried to escape from it if Tomura would get more upset. Tomura already seemed less careful with what he was saying. Izuku was sure if Tomura hadn't been drinking he would have never so easily told him that All For One was the one who told Tomura about One For All. Still, the hero tried to slowly coax Tomura into letting him go. It felt like Izuku's wrist might snap in two otherwise.

''I-I wasn't-''

''You liar-''

''I swear-''

Suddenly Izuku cut himself off this time with a gasp when Tomura put a hand on his cheek. Tomura's skin felt so cool against him- the hero didn't even feel this nervous touching Tomura so much this time because of the gloves he put on Tomura earlier; he wasn't scared. Their eyes seemed unable to tear away from each other for what felt like eternity- Izuku was memorized from the vivid, crimson orbs like they were drawing him in like magnets. Him and Tomura were so close. Izuku could feel Tomura's breathing against his face. That strange feeling Izuku felt before when he changed clothes in front of Tomura that one time, when they went to the ice-cream shop, when Tomura gave Izuku his hoodie to wear, and even when he confessed to an empty communicator words Tomura may never know of, the feeling spread from Izuku's heart to his entire body this time.  A light, fluttery feeling like he was soaring on clouds.

 Was this feeling okay? Should Izuku move away? Their faces were getting so close now.. Izuku was sure if he didn't move away, that there wouldn't be a gap between them anymore. Tomura's scent seemed to envelop Izuku's senses; the sound of his own quick breathing was he he heard; his mouth felt dry; his body felt tingly; everything was going so fast, yet wasn't at the same time. Tomura's other hand was traveling up Izuku's back and under his shirt, making Izuku shudder as he felt his body was in control instead of his mind and his breathing shaky. He could feel the blood rush up to his face- the back of his neck and ears were red.

'' I missed you,'' muttered Tomura, making Izuku almost do a double-take. The villain whispered in his ear those words- making Izuku almost forget who was talking because of what he said and how he said it. Was this the same Tomura Shigaraki he knew? He seemed so gentle and quiet, instead of fussy and childish, rude and demanding. It was a side Izuku had never seen. Did Tomura really miss Izuku since the last time they had seen each other?

''T-Tomura. . '' Izuku tried to speak, but was cut off by ''Shut up,'' by Tomura as he looked him dead in the eye again, making Izuku freeze- hypnotized. He found himself leaning into the villain's touch, his hands started to grip onto the front of Tomura's hoodie, and then Izuku found Tomura's cracked lips pressing against his- and himself kissing the villain Tomura Shigaraki.

''Oh... so that's what this is. .''

Izuku was pushed onto his back as his lips were interlocked with Tomura's. The blue-headed male traveled his hand down Izuku's side.

''This feeling... what I've felt. .''

The hero felt his eyelids grow heavy and close, the villain's dry fingertips ran up the front of his shirt, tracing over Izuku's muscles, and made Izuku's breath hitched. His eyes cracked open as he gazed lustfully at the other. Tomura's face didn't wear a scowl, nor a frown, just the glint of want in his eyes. Their kiss didn't break yet, but continued. Just tonight, the both could forget everything else, that they were villain and heroes, and only think and know of this moment and one another.

''It was love.''

...

A/N : sorry. I would've updated yesterday but my elbow got hurt and I couldn't use it because it was in extreme pain whenever I did ^^; Anyway, after twenty-seven chapters you guys deserve some action. This book started as a dare from my sister, but it's been a lot of fun to write and I hope you've had just as much reading it. uwu. It's hard to believe that we're getting closer to the end of this story. I already have the ending all planned out. See you not this weekend, but the one after hopefully. Unless I find the time and do an early update.