..Christmas Special & A/N..

2020 Christmas Special.

( This is not cannon to the main story you've read so far , 

but in the same universe if that makes sense )

...

"Izuku ! Mura-kun !" Inko called out as she entered the living room with her hand holding a large red tray full of plates , treats , mugs and candies. She set it down on the kotatsu  where Izuku and his villain partner were sitting at- a thick blanket over their laps keeping them warm. Izuku was wearing a green woolly sweater- Tomura was wearing a blue one. Inko had made both for the boys. Tomura had protested much to putting it on, but Izuku convinced him. How ? Well before they came over they-

"Ah! Mom! What's up with the cookies!?" Izuku cried out with suddenly. He had bit into one but freaked out when he noticed they weren't snowmen, Christmas trees, or even snowflakes. 

"Aren't they adorable?" Inko asked as she offered another hand-shaped cookie to her son after giving one to Tomura. "Mura-kun helped me make them. He's such a sweet young man." She awed with approval. Inko always loved Izuku's friends, but the greenette couldn't help but see the irony in this situation with Tomura being the friend. And this friend being a villain. 

But nonetheless, Tomura was invited over by Inko, but Izuku would admit he wanted Tomura to come over too. Over the time he had gotten to know him, Tomura... well, he was a bad person, but Izuku learned to try and overlook those aspects long enough to try and show him a better way of doing things. And maybe in the end, Izuku even learned a thing or two from Shigaraki, and what it's like to see the world through the eyes of a villain. 

"Brat, why aren't you eating the cookies?" Tomura questioned, his raspy voice broke Izuku out of his thoughts and snapped his attention onto him. Izuku smiled nervously. Somehow Tomura always got offended when he didn't eat his cooking. Not that Tomura was a bad good. He was at first, but Inko had been helping and teaching him the ways of the kitchen over time Tomura had known the Midoriya's. But now Tomura was glaring at him, and so Izuku had to smile  back.

"Don't worry, Shi-kun." He took a bite- "See? I lov-*cough*cough*" - too big of a bite and began to choke if it wasn't for Inko, who had given him a mug of hot chocolate so he could wash it down.. and whatever weird taste was in those cookies- probably something to do with Tomura's added handy-work when making them.

"Izuku honey. I've told you about eating too fast!" His mother cried out, whacking Izuku on the back. "Mura-kun, can you please hit him on the back while I get something easier for him to eat?" She asked as she rushed away to the kitchen. She made Izuku sound like he was two. However, before he could assure he was fine, Tomura was smiling madly like some sort of serial killer and was right beside Izuku under the kotatsu . 

"Don't worry miss Midoriya.. I'll gladly hit him on the back.."

Izuku's eyes widened with fear. He tried to escape, but Tomura had already swung an arm around his stomach and waist. 

"W-Wait!" Izuku shouted in a loud whisper. "Y-You're not wearing the gloves I made you!" He noticed Tomura had taken them off. Was he planning on disintegrating Izuku's back apart?! The green-headed male tried to squirm away, but then paused when he noticed Tomura wasn't hitting his back, nor was he turning him to ash. Izuku opened his eyes when he noticed Tomura brushing a thumb over his lips instead. 

"I can't feel you with those gloves on.." He muttered, caressing Izuk's lips and cheek. His skin was dry and cold, but somehow it still felt comforting to the smaller. Izuku's emerald-colored orbs glanced up and noticed Shigaraki's face so close to his. Izuku's hand slowly reached for something on the table and held the small green branch up over their heads. 

Tomura made a face. "Why is that smelly plant in my face." He was so much more taller, that small little Midoriya was having a hard time holding it above both their heads. 

Izuku's face, however, was blushing fifty shades of red right now. "I'-it's- wait, you don't know what- n-never mind." He shook his head. Izuku bit his lip and kept his gaze on the floor. "I.. I wanted to tell you Merry Christmas.. Tomura.." he mumbled quietly.

Though there was only a couple seconds of silence, it was too much for Izuku to handle before he looked up at Tomura to tell him to forget this embarrassing stunt he was trying to pull off for him, but instead he was met with Tomura's chapped lips on his. Oh. Oh! Izuku's mind was brain dead now. But he quickly leaned in, even if it felt like eternity for him to, and kissed Tomura back.

"Of course I know what you wanted acting stupid waving that branch around by my face moron." Tomura retorted back to him after he pulled away. "Damn.. Do you really need mistletoe to have the courage to kiss me?" he questioned suspiciously with a glare. Izuku blinked; too fazed to even care about the other's snappy attitude and instead hugged him. He hugged Tomura tightly and buried his face into his shoulder. "Sorry.. I was nervous.." he admitted with a small smile , feeling fidgety.

Tomura paused. He really wasn't a hugging-person. So whenever Izuku hugged him, he was always caught off guard. But after a second he patted gently the back of Izuku's back to signal him to get his attention. When Izuku did, Tomura pressed his forehead against his and whispered so only Izuku could hear:

"Merry Christmas, UA brat."

Izuku smiled and closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around the other's neck.

"Merry Christmas, Tomura."

The End

...

A//N 

Wow, I'm still shocked how many reads this book has. But I'm just as grateful. I know I haven't been able to update a lot, but I've been really busy with school, but later this month I should be able to work on writing more. I'm not making promises, but I hope I can. I actually really like working on this book and I love reading all your hilarious and sweet comments on it. This story was started out as something my sister dared me to write, but I'm having fun writing it, and I hope you're having just as much fun reading it. ^^

Happy Holidays from the Author.