..School..

Chapter Six

"Midoriya!"

The green-eyed boy turned around, there walking straight towards him was Iida. Izuku waved and watched as his friend make his way over.

"Did you find my notes?" Iida asked seriously.

Izuku nodded "Mhm. Thanks a lot, Iida. Really, I haven't been myself lately and the notes really helped me catch up." Izuku thanked gratefully.

Iida smiled "That's good. Seeing how you've been these last few weeks had us all worried, Midoriya. I'm glad you seem to be making a steady recovery." It was true that the students in Class 1-A knew about Izuku's trouble in school after the 'U.S.J Attack'. Even Bakugo seemed to give Izuku his space, and even keep the insults to a minimum. So Iida and Izuku's other friends tried to be helpful in anyway they possible could. Denki would invite Izuku to parties with Sero and Kirishima, Ochaco offered bringing lunch for Izuku if he wanted, Todoroki asked Izuku if he wanted to train with him, and the others tried to help in their own ways.

And Izuku did appreciate all their efforts.

"Let's walk to class together." Izuku offered, and Iida happily accepted.

"Hey Midoriya!" waved Sero.

"How are you doing man?" asked Kirishima.

As soon as Izuku walked in the classroom with Iida, everyone immediately noticed Izuku's new smile and his eyes seemed a bit brighter. The sight was a relief to everyone.

Todoroki's eyes widen when he saw Izuku. The greenette seemed to look better. No dark circles under his eyes, no fake tired smile, and his depressed and stressed aura seemed to vanished.

Todoroki's P.O.V

It felt like eternity since I saw Midoriya's smile. He seemed much better than the last time I saw him, and even though I don't know what the reason was, I was just relieved he looked happy again.

I exhaled softly and my muscles relaxed for the first time in weeks.

"How are you feeling, Midoriya?" I asked him gently, but unfortunately  all the other students were crowded Midoriya with so many questions and attention that he didn't hear me.

I watched from my desk as Midoriya thanked the others for their concerns. He really was selfless when it came to others and putting them first, and even though I've never told him that, I really do believe Izuku Midoriya will be one of the greatest heroes because of his heart.

I felt hot and strange after thinking of Izuku; and quickly pulled out my textbook and changing the mental discussion in my head to one of algebra .

Normal P.O.V

"Alright class, sit down and pay attention." Mr. Aizawa said with a sigh "Today we're going to be talking about your hero names-" Aizawa broke off with sudden cheers from the students. Hero names? Why, this is the best part of training to become heroes is picking your very own hero name!

Aizawa watched tiredly as the students in his class chatted excitedly about what names they wanted, and probably wouldn't stop for awhile so Aizawa pulled out his sleeping bag and said, "Today another teacher will be helping and approving of your hero names. I don't really care what you choose, just as long as your quick about it and don't make too much noise while I sleep" he said before rolling up in his yellow sleeping sack and falling into a deep snooze

"Oh yeah! This is the reason I wanted to be a hero!" shouted Kaminari.

"I'm not sure that's a good thing" said Izuku scratching his head.

"Hey, who do you think will be helping us choose our names anyway?" Kirishima wondered out-loud.

Before anyone could answer, the door slammed opened and there was the R-rated hero herself, Midnight.

Immediately the males in the room turned red and their interest snapped towards the pro-hero.

"I-It's Midnight!?" Sero exclaimed.

"Calm down boys," Midnight warned "I'm here to help you pick a marvelous and exquisite name that you'll be remembered for for the rest of your life. Remember this students, even if you pick your dream name, that doesn't mean society will call you it, nor the media. You might even get stuck with something you hate, so be careful" she said walking up in front of the classroom.

One by one, everyone went up in front of their classmates to show what name they had chosen and have it approved by Midnight. Otherwise some people might've been picking some names that seemed to cross the hero and villain borderline of names.

"LORD EXPLOSION MURDER!" announced a cocky and serious Bakugo.

"Sheesh, sounds like Bakugo has never picked a hero name before." muttered Mina.

"Bakugo, we're choosing hero names!" called out Kirishima.

"I know that weird-hair so shut it!" growled Bakugo.

"That name sounds too scary for a hero." shivered Midnight dramatically "Change it!" she ordered.

"WHAT? FINE, WHATEVER" Bakugo stomped off; and when he did return he only chose another 'scary name' so Bakugo didn't have his hero name registered that day.

But Izuku  picked something .

"U-Um, er,.." Izuku mentally panicked when he made his way to the front of the room "I chose my hero name.." he said quietly.

"Alright. Let's hear it then." replied Midnight with a gesture for Izuku to speak.

Breathing deeply and slowly, Izuku showed the class his dry-erase board, and at first everyone was shocked, but then Izuku started to explain himself.

"I know this doesn't really seem like the most usual her name, but..I want to make it one!" he started to gain confidence in his voice "I don't think it matters what your called or look like on the outside, because it's the inside that has your true heart. Whether I'm seem as stupid for this being my hero name, at least I'll know I'm a hero at heart!" Izuku said his words perfectly, but when he finished his face started to immediately to pink from embarrassment .

"So...I want to be known as..Deku." Izuku finished with a smile.

------------------------

"Damn it, Yuu. Why did you have to go mess with the brat in the middle of the day?!?" Shigaraki smacked the boy upside the head "Didn't I ever teach you better than to go off on your own like that? Are you stupid??"

"I-I'm sorry Tomura-kun.." Yuu whimpered while rubbing his head painfully "I wanted to thank him for saving me is all.."

"I don't care! We already had to save you before because you couldn't listen. Remember this, I only came back for you because your useful to us. So don't you go screwing around, got it!?" Shigaraki turned his back from the kid and went and sat grumpily at the large bar.

"Don't be so depressed Master Shigaraki, we'll see the young UA student soon I'm sure." Kurogiri tried to reassure politely, but Shigaraki just slammed a glass onto the floor and spat coldy

"I couldn't care less about that useless UA brat, Kurogiri!"

Kurogiri sighed mentally.

"Of course, sir."