..Against The World..

Final Chapter

. . .

''Izuku Midoriya, a student of the prodigious school UA, has gone missing a little after the Sport's Festival, which Midoriya was seen on live TV assisting a villain escape and even assaulted his homeroom teacher and pro hero Shota Aizawa. Rumor was that Midoriya was supposed to be facing the punishment of being expelled, but had gone missing before that was confirmed-''

The lady chattering away on TV was cut off when Tomura kicked the television, causing it to fall and break against the concrete wall behind it. The villain was sick of hearing the same old news on the media these days. It was like the world couldn't believe a student and  inspired hero had fallen to the lows levels of villainy-- at least, that's what it looked like the the public, and to say the hero world wasn't  being suspected and frowned upon because of it would be a lie. Izuku Midoriya on the side of Tomura Shigaraki was all people gossiped about, and neither one of the two didn't have time to listen to crap like this or that.

''What a bunch of shit. . . Seriously, is the public that full of themselves. . to be acting like this. . '' Tomura murmured to himself, staring down at the broken and glitching TV for a moment before he looked  over his shoulder at the sleeping figure laying on a couch. Sure, sleeping somewhere in a motel in a bad side of town like this probably wasn't too pleasant, but neither Tomura nor Izuku minded all that much. 

After all, both had thrown all they had away to be together. There was no going back now. Tomura had run from his master; Izuku left his friends and home. At first, Izuku tried staying at home, trying to wait for this all to blow over, but his mother was in a state of such shock over his injury, his situation, and what had happened that she had been in a coma sort of state caused by stress and fear and was moved to in a downtown hospital . After that, Izuku ran from home and school and left to go find Tomura Shigaraki- whom was about to end himself with his own hands before Izuku interrupted and stopped him. That's when Izuku realized that Tomura needed him, and he needed Tomura- who was all Izuku had now. He couldn't return to his old life.

He couldn't be a hero and villain. He could be only one, and the latter choice was what he picked. He may never really be a villain deep down in his heart, but he had to accept being seen as a villain by society. Not that he had a choice. Maybe the world decides what it will see you as.

''Izuku,'' Tomura muttered softly, crouching down beside the couch and shaking Izuku's shoulder slightly. But it seemed the greenette was too deep asleep to wake up right now; he had bags under his eyes, his skin paler than usual, and he looked so weak. Life seemed to be draining from his body and bones, the world was eating away at him.

And Tomura hated it.

Gently, Tomura reached over and brushed some locks of Izuku's hair behind his ear and out of his face- his beautiful face that Tomura secretly adored and belonged to the person he loved. 

''I'll change society. . . This disgusting, ruined society that does this to people like us. . '' the villain whispered, reaching down and taking Izuku's hand, holding it to his chest. His eyes wavered over Izuku's sleeping form, at his bandaged wrist where he had lost his other hand when had saved Tomura's life. 

''I'll destroy all of it. . That way we can rebuild it. . ''

Tomura's raspy tone swore under his breath, his crimson eyes wide with hate as he thought about this world- how screwed up it was and divided it was. He wouldn't let it throw out someone like Izuku Midoriya who had done nothing wrong and yet was shunned by his own life and world.

Tomura bit his cracked lip, causing it to bleed by how dry his mouth was. He leaned down, admiring Izuku for a moment. He would protect him. Keep him safe from the tainted world that was on the look for him. If Izuku was caught, it was sure he could be arrested for aiding Tomura back at the Festival. But Tomura wouldn't allow Izuku to waste away in a cell. Not after it was Tomura's fault Izuku was on the run.

The villain squeezed Izuku's hand, leaned down and pressed a kiss on the other's forehead- leaving a slightly blood-smeared kiss against his skin, then Tomura slowly pulled away, his half-lidded eyes gazed down at Izuku- the person Tomura would give anything to, his life was Izuku's starting now, and he would protect this brat even if Tomura had to throw his life away. He caressed Izuku's cheek, listening to Izuku shift and hum in his sleep, so innocent, something that didn't need to be hurt by the world. Tomura held Izuku's hand to his mouth, Izuku's fingertips grazed against Tomura's lips as he spoke in a breathless, faint tone-

''From now on, I'm your villain, brat.''

THE END

. . .