..Capture..

Chapter One

"Don't try anything hero. One wrong move and I'll kill you" whispered Shigaraki as he leaned over the greenette's shoulder. The villain smiled to himself and spilled cold and husky sounding words into Izuku's ear. The air around the two felt heavy and suffocated- at least, to Izuku- who if you payed attention to- was shaking. He hadn't been expecting this to happen so early on in his training and studying at UA, but he couldn't show his fear. 

"Eventually us villains will be found by the other heroes, and when that happens we'll need to have finished our business by then." The villain told him. 

Izuku Midoriya, just a normal UA student, training to become the world's greatest hero, was now trembling with fear. He, and the other students of Class 1-A were on a trip at the USJ when they were ambushed by the League of Villains. Unluckily for Izuku, he was captured and brought to this warehouse with Shigaraki and the other villains. Izuku gulped, he felt Shigaraki's hot breaths on the back of his neck, and Izuku was trying his best to stay calm. He knew the best thing to do in this situation was to stay cool-headed and not show any signs of weakness that could be used against him.

"Why..why did you bring me here?.." Izuku finally asked, an eye carefully watching the fingers by his throat.

Shigaraki's smile grew "To have a little chat with you, but don't worry. After we're done, I'll send you right back to your other bratty friends" he tightened his grip around Izuku's neck, careful though not to let his last finger touch Izuku's skin, but you never know when his finger might just slip, either.

"He's going to send me back? No, I can't fall for that kind of trick. He's obviously trying to trap me!."  Izuku thought to himself and clenched his fist. His hero costume was torn, he had a cut on his left cheek, and had the adrenaline since the attack on the USJ still pumping through him.

After a few seconds that felt like hours to Izuku, Shigaraki spoke again.

"I know your secret."

Izuku gasped and turned his head around to get a better look at Shigaraki's expression, which was calm and silent.

'W-what are you talking about?.." Izuku tried his best not to show how scared he was right now, but what the villains replied with was definitely what he was expecting.

"I know your're All Might's successor. I know everything about you two, so don't even try to deny it!" he spat in Izuku's face "Don't try any games on me about how I'm wrong because it won't work!" his heavy breathing was the only noise heard on the large and almost empty warehouse.

After a moment, Shigaraki started to speak again.

"I'm going to spill the information to the public. I mean, think of how much the media would love that. All Might's powers revealed! Hahaha, they would love that, right? There's no way the word wouldn't spread like bonfire. But it wouldn't just be the public who would know. No, no, but villains everywhere would know his secret, and even how it's passed on. Yes, I think that would cause a lot of chaos, wouldn't you agree, Midoriya?" his smile grew and his eyes were painted with an evil and demented expression. And Izuku knew that he wasn't kidding around. He was serious about every word and threat he said.

"What do you want from me then?" Izuku asked quietly.

"I won't tell anyone on one condition." he said seriously.

"Master Tomura, I'm afraid we won't have much time left" spoke out Kurogiri "If our plan will succeed, we must hurry."

"I know! Just shut it for a moment! I'm almost done." Shigaraki shouted at him and turned back to Izuku.

"I want you to go back to UA, act as if we never had this conversation, and spy on the UA teachers for me. My master has told me that principle Nezu has something of his and I want you to bring it back."

"You..you want me to betray UA?!" Izuku exclaimed in horror.

"Either that, or I ruin All Might's secret that he's worked so hard to keep hidden." Shigaraki stated.

Izuku's stomach turned. How could he go back and backstab everyone who's trusted him? But, if he didn't, he would ruin All Might's career as a hero..

Really, what choice did he have?

"All right..I'll do it. But you have to promise to keep your side of the bargain! If I spy on UA you have to keep quite about One-For-All!" Izuku held his breath awaiting the villains answer.

"Yeah, sure. I always keep my  promises so you have nothing to worry about hero. Just don't blow your cover and we'll have ourselves a deal." he held out his hand for a handshake which Izuku didn't return, and instead gave him a deadpanned stare that was neither cold or amused.

Shigaraki laughed "Don't worry we don't have to shake on it. But.." he pulled Izuku up to his level "If your're even thinking of trying anything, don't think I'll hesitate about One-For-All." his breath sent chills up Izuku's spine, and the green-headed hero nodded in agreement.

Shigraki smiled "See you around then, hero." before parting he left a small device in Izuku's hand which looked a lot like a walkie-talkie.

"Keep that with you at all times so we can communicate and meet up when needed." he told him in his raspy, cold tone. 

And just like that. Shigaraki Tomura disappeared into a black portal with Kurogiri, leaving the UA student all alone in the warehouse with nothing but shame and fear.

-----------

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed it, leaving a vote would be very appreciated!!^^