..Drunk..

Chapter Twenty-Six

...

It was late and cold, thus the subways weren't too packed. In fact, nobody was hardly on the train when Izuku got on board. And when he got off, only a couple drunk businessmen got off with him. He glanced down at his phone with the GPS on, and there was a little glowing red dot down the next block. So Tomura wanted him to go basically to the bad side town and to, what Izuku discovered around five minutes later, enter an old and suspicious-looking bar. Honestly Izuku was wondering if there was maybe a pattern to villains liking abandoned and creepy buildings. Speaking of which, Izuku had noticed the cafe he was forced to work in seemed out of business. The small amount of customers it got didn't do much, but it was completely empty now. Izuku wondered if there was even a reason Tomura put in the effort to setting up a base there and having Izuku there in the first place. Of course it was Izuku's talent to overthink and pick into every detail and possibility, but he hadn't figured out what that was all about yet.

''I should be careful. I might need to fight if Shigaraki is upset over me running away and ignoring his orders. I wouldn't be surprised if he was going to try and get rid of me like he threatened to before.'' 

Izuku nodded to himself, took a breath, and took a back entrance, not wanting to take the obvious route inside. He kept a careful eye out as he slowly entered the dark building. However, inside, there wasn't anyone Izuku could spot. Was he alone? Perhaps this was the wrong place? No. He checked his GPS once again; this was the right place.

Walking around, Izuku entered a bar. And unlike everywhere else here, it was clean; the counters polished and glittering dishware and glasses sat on display on the shelf on the wall. There were a few seat and small couches. Everything had a chill vibe to it. It almost looked like an old-fashioned jazz club. But Izuku was interrupted out of his curious gaze around the room when he sensed someone else walk in behind him, the hairs on the back on his neck raise along with goosebumps. Quickly Izuku looked over his shoulder and stopped when he saw Tomura standing there.

''Shigaraki.''

.

.

.

''So why are we letting a U.A student know our hideout location again?'' Dabi asked, unamusement clear in his tone. Why was he along with the other villains staying in the old cafe? Sure, it was a quick trip from the bar to here thanks to Kurogiri's quirk, but still. If they were just going to do stupid stuff that could get them caught by heroes, Dabi was not pleased; he was sure the others wouldn't be, either.

''Master Tomura has been distracted. I'm afraid he's taking risky actions because of that student.'' Kurogiri started to explain. ''My master is one to have what he wants when he wants it. He wants Izuku Midoriya. He just doesn't know how or why yet.''

''Right, sure. But your master caught sighted in town that one time? What was he doing out and about anyway? I would think our so-called leader could wear a hoodie or mask to hide that ugly, crusty face of his,'' commented back the other. Kurogiri sighed slightly. ''If having a crush is going to make him put us all at risk, then you should do something about it then. He listens to you more than us anyway,'' pointed out Dabi with irritation.

''True,'' agreed Kurogiri, ''That's why I have given my master what he wanted to keep him pleased.''

The other villains looked at Kurogiri with interest at those words.