..Handyman's Morning..

Why would I waste my time introducing him to Master now?

I am curious why Master has yet to tell me what UA has that's so important.

Maybe he'll finally tell me- trust me more if I brought him something rewarding. . .

Maybe. . .

All Might's Successor ?

Chapter Twelve

"Master Shigaraki." A polite voice spoke up, hovering over the blue-headed male who was sleeping awkwardly at the bar counter. The Villain's Hideout seemed blurry at first until Tomura rubbed his eyes with his pointer fingers, then he noticed an orange-colored tablet in front of him. That was something Kurogiri always did in the morning was leave a vitamin C for the leader. And every time Tomura's reaction was always the same. To pick it up with five digits. And every time Kurigiri mentally sighed- for sometimes, well, most of the time it was like he was raising a child instead of the Leader of the League of Villains. However, the portal-quirk villain had gotten use to it quickly, and he wouldn't dare speak on what was on his mind, but this morning he seemed curious what was on Tomura's, and maybe in a way they could learn what they were both thinking of as of today.

"You were mumbling a lot in your sleep. Is something the matter, Master Tomura?" Kurogiri asked curiously as he swept the small flakes of dust off the counter with his hand. He didn't expect much of a response, but lately Shigaraki seemed awfully quiet.

"I was not." Tomura replied in a tired, raspy voice. "I've been thinking of the League's next move. Kurogiri, how much do you know about the Sport's Festival?"

"The competition among juvenile heroes? I've come across it on TV, but never really watched it. Why? Is our next move having something to do with it?" He asked back. The Sport's Festival occurred every year- and every year people made a big deal about it. But if you looked on the darker side of things, exposing your quirks and weaknesses on national television where the world could see didn't always seem like a good idea. Especially for inspiring heroes.

"Don't think we're going to do something stupid  and barge  into there. We have the UA brat for a reason. He already was whining on wanting to go. I was thinking, while the pro heroes and teachers are busy with the Festival, we can send him in and he can search for what Master's looking for." Tomura told him, seeming confident of this plan. "I know when I retrieve the hidden weapon Nezu has, Master will--"

"Master Shigaraki, our Master doesn't know about you blackmailing Izuku Midoriya, does he?" Kurogiri suddenly asked, seeming to have had those words in his throat for awhile. "As much as I trust yours and his judgement, hiding things from our Master may not be--"

"Shut up!" Tomura snapped back, knocking the glass Kurogiri was cleaning onto the floor with a 'crash'  , and caused the lower villain to stay silent as he usually did, and making him realize it was best not to speak out of term.  Tomura punched the bar counter. "Damn it! If I was more worthy maybe this wouldn't have happened- but when I show  Izuku Midoriya to Master-"

"WE'RE HOME! NO WE'RE NOT!" Shouted two numerous and alike voices, and the front door opened with a loud 'slam'  and even knocked down a newspaper clipping in a frame off the wall, creating another mess for Kurogiri to clean up. Twice, Dabi, and even Toga came marching inside suddenly, making Tomura groan and turn around in his stool to face his back towards them.

"Hey Mister Leader! Are you having an amazing day like us ?! Our day sucked!" Twice announced in his two usual confusing personalities. The blonde female, Toga Himiko leaned over her knees and by Tomura's face, smiling creepily as she asked, "Hey~ Hey~ Dabi-kun wants to know when we can quit working at the coffee shop~" She hummed to him, her lips smiled a smile ear-to-ear.

"Tell Stitch-Face he can forget it." Tomura retorted back with a glare, then turned back his attention to the bar, signaling for Kurogiri to get him another drink; even at this early time of the day, Tomura needed something to distract himself right now. Mostly from the fools behind him. The male with the light blue, shaggy hair scratched under his neck while he waited for his drink, but had to listen to Toga and Twice's chatter and the early noises of the morning from outside. He was handed a shot and gulped it down, and even though he felt quite irritated , though it wasn't hard to tick off Tomura Shigaraki anyway, he was in the middle of thinking; when an idea crawled into his twisted mind.

"Master Tomura?" Kurogiri questioned when he noticed Tomura pulling out a sleek black phone from his back pocket as he got off the bar stool he was sitting at, and walking out of the room.

"Brat? Meet me at the coordinates I'm sending you." He spoke and punched something into the device he was holding. 

Izuku's voice could be heard on the other line.

"E-Eh? Right. . .What is it. .?" He asked hesitantly, wondering what the villain wanted from him this early.

"Get your stuff and meet me this evening at the same park as last time. You wanted to go to the Sport's Festival, right?" Tomura questioned, scratching his neck as he put his black hoodie on and opened the door to leave the headquarters and go out into town. He spoke again-

"Well then, we're going to have to train you."