..An Almost Date?..

Chapter Twenty

...

"What do you mean you forgot?! The festival is in two weeks you idiot!" And with that, Shigaraki smacked Izuku upside the head afterwards. Shigaraki had been doing the usual; helping Izuku keep in shape by keeping him running for his very life. But they also made sure Izuku did other daily habits to keep him in the best possible shape he could be in the upcoming two weeks. Izuku was surprised how much effort Tomura had been putting into this, but together, he and Izuku worked hard also kept track of how much Izuku did and made him a schedule of how much and when he would work out until the big day:  The UA Sport's Festival. However it seemed for the individual personally affected by all this- and with school- he hadn't been keeping track of how long he had left until the Festival, and was being scolded at the moment by Shigaraki.

"Ah! Ow.. I'm sorry. It's just hard to keep focus on my classes and this. I've been overworking and it's making me tired..." Izuku admitted to Tomura. This caused the villain to raise an eyebrow and glare. "Really," he started staring Izuku dead in the eye. "How on earth do you figure? The plan we made on how much you do everyday was perfect unless you're saying I messed up ?" He said in a lower tone, and didn't seem too keen on Izuku blaming his tiredness and problems on him. This tone and attitude made Izuku quickly shake his head no, denying such a thing. 

"It's not you!" He promised. 

"Well then why are you so out of it!?"

"I've been...um.." Izuku trailed off, rubbing the nape of his neck. He averted eye contact. 

"..."

"........."

"..."

"You see, All Might has also been giving me some pointers and I've been training extra on what he's suggested. He doesn't want to treat me with special treatment compared to the contestants, but he did tell me a few places that would be suited for different kind of exercise and stuff-" he didn't even finish before Shigaraki was merely a few inches away from his face and breathing heavily in his face.

"So......you've been also training with the Number One Hero , huh..." He whispered with a growl. Great, now he was for sure pissed with the younger male, no doubt. Izuku felt like the devil himself might lash out at him, and doing the most sensible thing, he tried to escape by quickly trying to dart around him , but Shigaraki was quicker and grabbed Izuku by the hoodie of the shirt he was wearing. Izuku yelped with surprise.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Said Tomura in a hushed, dark tone. He began to drag Izuku off out of the park they were in. They had been at the park for a few hours and had only been letting Izuku do a few last running laps when this whole conversation started. Walking down the sidewalk through downtown, Tomura seemed to be going somewhere. Izuku tried struggling, but he could only try and slip away so much before he and Tomura caught the eye of the strangers passing them , then things might look a bit suspicious. Eventually Izuku reluctantly followed along, his hoodie still not being let go of, and was now being used as a sort-of leash in case he tried running away like a pet on the run.

(A/N: I know there is going to be one comment about Izu in a leash-)

"H-Hey, Tomura. Where are we going?" He asked him, the green-eyed boy was starting to get confused if they were going somewhere in particular because he was tired and wanted to rest. He was panting a bit to prove it. Tomura noticed this when he looked over his shoulder to tell him to shut it. He watched Izuku's tired face. It was still pink from all the running around he did today; a few drops of sweat rolled down his forehead; his breath sounded a bit uneven from needing to take a breather...