PART TWO•CHAPTER FIFTEEN

It's Friday night. Nick unlocks the door to Dirks mansion. This place is huge! If he had all this money why was he living by with me?

Cane's POV
I'm outside in the pouring rain. The lightning and thunder start. I miss my love. I can't go on like this any longer. I need her. I walk to the apartment where Sarah lives. I ring the doorbell and her mom answers.  "Oh, Cane. Come in." "Hello Patricia." "Cane, what brings you here this late?" She asked me. "Sarah." I said. She rolls her eyes. "Is she here? I really need to talk to her." I said. "No I haven't seen her since earlier when she was performing. Then she took off. I haven't seen her since. She's your little run a way train now isn't she? Always disappearing..." she said. She's probably with another guy right now. "Why? Is everything alright between you and her?" She asked. "I'm afraid not. We broke up I wanted to see how she is and explain myself. The whole thing was a whole misunderstanding and it's not what it looked like." "Misunderstanding?" She asked. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you..." I said. "I might" she said. "Brenda cornered me in a closet and she kissed me. I tried to push her off but I can't hurt a student, I'm a teacher and if I touched a student I would lose my job. Then Sarah walked in on us." I said. "Touching students doesn't seem to stop you Cane, I know you screw my daughter... so you cheated on my baby with her best friend? Real nice Cane." "This is what I was afraid of. No I didn't cheat." I said. "So you're saying Brenda raped you?" "I'm not sure if it's considered rape but she made out with me even when I told her I wasn't giving consent and I didn't want her kissing me. And she did it anyway. I guess you can call it what you want but the real problem is now Sarah thinks I cheated on her. I would never do anything to hurt Sarah. She's the best thing that ever happened to me. I love her!" I said. "Maybe you should tell her that. Take a seat let me get you a drink of water." She said.
Mom's POV (Patricia)
What's John doing? I look in the house for him and then I check Sarah's rooms. I quietly open the door. He's sitting with Samantha on Sarah's bed. "I'm sorry, we're gonna have to break up." He says to her. I slam the door shut and head back to Cane. "Here's your water" I say as I frown. "I think I'm gonna just go home. Tell Sarah I came to say I miss her and that I stopped by, okay?" He said. "Ok" I said as he walked out the door. John walks in to the living room. "What is HE doing here!?" He asked. "He came here to stop by for Sarah, he needed some tips and advice, what is SHE doing here?" I asked. "Are you sure you weren't boning her in the other room!? I know when you're lying to me John and right now you just lied to me." I said. "Uuh" he said. "You were breaking up with her, I was near the door" I said. "Get out! Get out now! Both of you! Get out of my house!" I screamed. They left. Cane was still here. That's awkward. "Sorry you had to witness that Cane. You can go home." "It's fine, really. I ope you're okay..." he said. "Whatever floats your boat" I said. "Sarah might come back tonight but if she doesn't we're going to have to make Wanted posters to tape to poles, I can't have my baby almost get killed again." I said. "Don't you think that's a little much?" He asked me. "Nope" I said. I head to bed and he waits for her in the living room.
-Sunday night-
Saturday me and Nick just got high and slept the whole day. Earlier we went to the park but that was lame so we just went back to the mansion. Then we watched a movie and relaxed. Tonight we're probably gonna watch Tv and do nothing. Just what I needed to get Cane out of my head.
Cane's POV
Yesterday I yelled at My sister for sleeping with Sarah's dad. What the actual fuck was she thinking?
Sarah's POV
If's Monday morning now. I go in the bathroom and take my clothes off and start the water after I get out of the shower I wrapped a towel around me. Then Nick walked in. "Get out." I said "oh please, it's nothing I haven't seen before." I roll my eyes and he takes his shirt off and flexes in the mirror. "Enjoying your view? I know I'm enjoying mine" he said I rolled my eyes and slapped him in the face. "Stop hitting on me." I said. "Alright alright fine." He said."I have a boyfriend." I said.
"Nice try, you told me that you guys broke up. Who do you mean? The cop? Ew, he's scrawny." "Shut up! You went to the gym?" I asked. "Yeah, and?" Nick said. "Ha! Who you trying to impress?" I asked. "Myself." We get in the car and head off to the building. He's so cocky. "You going to classes today?" I asked. "Never." Nick said. "Same here." I said. "You're my bad girl you know that right?" He said. I rolled my eyes. We head into the building. We were walking into the hallways like we always do and I thought I went ahead of Nick so I stopped walking. It turns out he was next to me. Someone bumps into me. I feel something on my backside. from behind Cane was behind me on the phone  and then he started blushing. "I'll leave you two alone" Nick said annoyed. I rolled my eyes. There was an awkward moment between me and Cane. "We really got to stop bumping into eachother like this..." he said with a smile. I really shouldn't have stopped in the middle of the hallway like that. I really didn't know who was behind me but we both know this was my fault. What if it was someone else? That would have been bad. "I should stop looking down at my phone and look where I'm going. Sorry." "No this was my fault this time trust me." I wanna ask him to hang out.  Fuck it I'm gonna go for it! "We should hang out sometime...as friends I mean..." I blurted out. "What?" He said. His face turned pale. He looked like a ghost. He looks like he's gonna vomit at just of the thought of the words I used. The thought of us just being friends sickened him. Now it was just awkward. "Uhh. Um. Yeah. We should." He said as he looked away. He looks sad. Like he's missing something. I can't imagine what he's missing. He probably has a girlfriend now. I thought he would be happy... he sighed and walked away. I still look at Cane's ass. He does have the nicest butt. I can't help it. The dean of student glares at me. WAS HE LISTENING? Well now we're screwed.  I run into the bathroom. That was the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life... I look in the mirror. "Stay strong" I said to myself. I shed a few tears.

Chapter song