PART ONE•CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

Trigger warning, this episode may contain mature content.

This chapter is special, happy holidays ;)
CHRISTMAS DAY

CANE'S POV:
I wake up and I stretch my legs in my bed as I yawn. "Christmas."
SARAH'S POV: Dirk wakes me up by shaking me like a little kid would. "CHRISTMAS!" He screams at the top of his lungs. "I'm up, I'm up!" I Said to him. "Where are you going now?" "With Derrick, Brenda, and Cane. "What about you?." "Zack, Zayne, Me, your mom, and your dad, are all going to party in the living room, and they're all staying until the day after New Years." WHAT? Well it is Christmas... whatever happens happens... I'll put up with this mess later, Christmas is the time to be with those who you love, I'm gonna hurl, my mom is gonna end up pregnant by the end of the day, hopefully not though. At this point, I don't even care or give a fuck because I hate all those people. EW. "Fine, ok, I'll be back, uh, soon, don't make a mess." "Don't make a mess? I can't promise that..." Please god no. "Whatever, bye." I Said. He tried to kiss me on the lips but I moved so he would kiss my cheek instead. "Tease." He said. My doorbell rings. I hear a car beep as well. "I got it!" I Said. I looked at him, he looked at me, I moved to the right, he moved to the right, I moved to the left, he moved to the left, I feel like I've met him once, but I don't recall knowing him... "Yes sweetie, you may not know me, but I know you." I studied him, he studied me, we both tilted our head slightly to the right. "Sarah,honey, I'm your dad." My mom comes down the stairs to face the guy. "You guys are just meeting today? Awe. "Well, I need to change into that Santa outfit now." "Help." He whispered in my ear. "See you later, hopefully..." haha, mom is going to get drunk today, I feel bad for him. "Well, I'm going to my boyfriend's house now, he's waiting, bye!" "And who is this boyfriend?" He asks. I roll my eyes, he's one of THOSE dad's. Oh joy! I don't like him already. Cane gets out of his car with a bouquet of maroon roses, he walks towards us, probably curious what's taking so long. "Oh god! Please tell me your boyfriend isn't Cane and is hopefully a midget maybe standing behind Cane?" My dad said. I grab Cane's arm. "Um, gotta go, bye!" We jump into Cane's van and lock the doors, he starts passionately kissing me from my lips to my neck. I run my fingers through his hair, still out of breath from that kiss. I take my black heels off. But I leave my red dress on. I bite the red nail polish on my nails as I glare at Cane through the car mirror. My dad and mom are watching us from the window, I scroll my window up as i take my hoop earrings off , Cane kisses my neck and bites my ear, on top of me In the car. I definitely missed this. I miss him, leaving red lipstick on his cheek. I lick and bite my lips. We buckle up. He bites his lips and looks at me, he shrugs and rolled up his sleeves his hand sneaks over to mine then he works his way past my hand to in between my legs as he drives. "You never told me you can drive with one hand baby." I moaned. He gives me a devilish grin and continues driving. "Merry Christmas." Cane said. He noticed I was wearing the bracelet he got me... "Thanks, very thoughtful for the bracelet, I love it, thanks for the picture frame and the picture too." I said. "You're welcome. He warmed his hands up by putting them In between his legs, he takes my hands with his and puts my hands up to his mouth, blowing warm air on them, then held one. "I missed you." He said. "I missed you more." I Said. "Doubt it.." he said. Why'd he say that? He slowly let's go of my hand, what's with him? "Let's play some music." He said. How Long by Charlie Puth comes on. Is he sad because of Dirk? Is he jealous? Is he playing this song for a reason? Is he using the song lyrics to reveal how he feels? Yep, he is, shit! I really hurt him, he made the volume five times louder. He cleared his throat. "Seeing new men, I see..." Have he been crying? His eyes say it... "Or should I say, other men..." He finally lowers the volume to the radio but then shot me a look, expecting me to answer his question. "No, he's just my friend, I think of him like a brother, that's all..." "You think of him like a brother? I didn't know "brothers" take our virginity, I thought that only took place in Alabama where all the insest is." "You're one to talk, you're my teacher for god sake." "That's not insest though... that's just typically considered a freaky couple, that we both like age gaps, that's all." "He proposed to me yesterday, I said no. You know why? Cause I love you, and I want only you, that's why!" I said. Cane stared blankly at the road. "Listen Sarah, I'm sorry, I've been a real jerk lately. Look at me, yelling at you, it's young love, don't let me stop you, I absolutely understand..." "No, you're not listening to me!... I love you more than everyone else. Seeing you hurt like this hurts me too, I don't like to see you hurt like this, I should have known better." I Said. "I'm sorry you had to see me like this and this is how our morning had to go. I just wanted to know, you looked happy, with Dirk...too happy...I'm sorry, I got jealous and I'm sorry for not telling you I have a history with your mom, I didn't know she was your mother..." "It's okay, I should be saying sorry, I should have known better than to be hanging around Dirk..." "I accept your apology." We kiss some more. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Brenda and Derrick wanted to meet at a world famous bar, so We're meeting them there." "Thanks for driving." I Said. "Mhm, don't mention it." He took my hand and kissed it. Then held onto it for the rest of the ride. "We're here." Cane said. "This place looks great!" "You look greater." Cane said. I blushed and pecked him on the cheek.

"Hey." Brenda said with excitement. "Merry Christmas, everyone group hug!" I Said. "Some scotch for the ladies." Cane said. "That drink for me." Derrick said. "You sure man? The ladies are having scotch which is 45,5% alcohol, the drink you want is 95.5% alcohol, that's like, straight from hell man." The bartender said. "I know, that's how I like it." Derrick said. "Ok, and you?" "I'll just have some apple cider, and can I have some red wine to go please? " "alright, okay, I'll be back in five minutes with my best bottle of read...don't go anywhere." "It's on me don't worry." Cane said. "Wow, thanks!" Derrick said. "Yeah." Cane said.
DIRK'S POV
"Yeah!" I screamed. We're all drunk. Everyone was able to make it. Sarah's dad starts counting boys at the party. "Did Sarah date you all?" Her dad asked. "Yes, including 2 more." I Said. "Good, I hope she breaks his heart as well." I like this guy, I like where he's going with this.
ZAYNE'S POV
This might be a good thing...
ZACK'S POV
I'm just here for the beer.
DIRK'S POV
"Hmm, which one of you was her first kiss?"
Her dad asked. "Me." I said.
"I got my eye on you.."Her dad said. Oh god... all the other guys started laughing. "Oh snap!" Sarah's mom said.
SARAH'S POV
"What do you guys say we get out of here and chill." Brenda said. "Sounds great." I said. "Let's go!" Derrick said. "Sounds good to me." Cane said. We got to Cane's house, "Let's play a game." Brenda said. "Never have I ever!" Derrick said. "Ok." Cane said. "Never have I ever, did the nasty with my teacher." Derrick said. Cane and I giggled as I had to drink out of my glass. "I can tell you two are going to lose already." Brenda said. "How can you be so sure?" I asked. "Who's turn?" Brenda asked. "Yours, I guess..." I said. "Never have I ever jumped off a Bridge before." Me and Derrick both drank out of our glasses, when we were a thing, that's what we did for our second date, jump off a bridge into a creek. "I got nothing." I said. "Never have I ever had a family member die before..." Brenda said. Everyone except Brenda drank from our glasses. "Damn..." Brenda said. "Never have I ever had a huge crush on a teacher." Derrick said. Of course, I had to drink more. Cane starts laughing at me as I'm on his lap. "I think we can all agree Sarah's going to be the drunkest tonight." Cane said. Everyone laughs. Cane holds me close to him, I feel his abs on my waist. "Never have I ever gotten proposed to." Brenda said. I went for my glass. Shit, that must have annoyed Cane. He must have thought it was a joke at first. I wasn't planning on telling him in the first place but it's not like I didn't tell him, I did tell him in the car. Whatever. "Would you rather have a one-day mall trip to get to know your mom or your dad?" Brenda asked."hmm, mom." I Said. "Ok." Brenda said. "Would you rather be with Cane or Dirk?" Derrick asked. The whole room got silent. "Cane,clearly,definitely Cane...Dirk is like a baby, and spoiled, and he's just annoying, he's more of a brother." I said. "Alright." Derrick said. "Alright, Truth or dare?" Brenda asked. "Truth." I said. "Tell me how you feel about Dirk, considering he came back into your life." Brenda said. Damn that's deep... ok though. "I feel like he's just out of luck, I don't know what to tell him, especially considering how he just left me like that." I said. "I see." Brenda said. Why is she asking me these questions? What the hell? "Lets play it advanced, off the app on my phone, I feel like this is getting personal. I'll read and you guys choose. "Brenda said. Truth or dare? "Dare!" I said. "Make a hat out of toilet paper and wear it until your next turn." "That's lame, but ok..." I said. "Derrick, truth or Dare?" Dare! "Give another player any type of kiss. He tried to kiss me on my neck but I moved so he kissed my jaw, either way that's not good. "Ok, Cane, your turn, truth or dare?" "Dare". He's my daredevil. "Give someone in the room a hickey, and don't cover it until someone in public notices." "Lucky!" Derrick said. Still wearing his toilet paper hat so you can't take him seriously. I felt his strong arms grab my waist from the back and pull me down on top of him on the couch, he started kissing my neck passionately. "Nasty." Brenda said. "Ok Sarah, truth or dare?" "Dare." I Said. "Give the person closest to you a blow job until cream point." I wonder what app this is. "Well what are you waiting for? Turn around." "Aw, so it's not me? Ok." Derrick said. "Jerk!" Brenda said.
(5 minutes later.)
"You guys almost done?" Brenda asked.
He moaned a little... I think we're finished.
"We're finished." I said. "Moving on from truth or dare..." Brenda said. "Good, that game was getting gross. I would not have wanted to do something sexual with the wrong person..."Derrick said. We all laughed...
CHAPTER SONG: