PART THREE•CHAPTER FIVE

-1 month later-

-Nicks POV-
I get to the wedding. It's a small wedding but it is beautiful. We're on a tropical beach and theres chairs and an aisle set up. I came here with Sarah's mom-who has no idea what this occasion is. "Oh, by the way this isn't my friends baby shower. It's your daughters wedding." I said to her. "WHAT? my baby is getting married!?" She screamed. My half brother is here too. "Mhm. She's not a baby anymore" he said to Ms.Parker. She screamed.
-Cane's POV-
I'm waiting at the alter with Father Johnson. "She's a keeper." He said. How unprofessional.
Sarah's POV
I'm dressed in a white mermaid wedding dress with silver sparkles and a long vail. My hair is up in a braided bun. I have white shimmering lipstick on. I take a peek before I walk down the aisle. Cane is wearing a typical suit with a black bow tie. So many people! I see Nick, his brother, my mom, Dirk's dad, Julian, Derrick, Carlos and more! I'm nervous! I'm having cold feet! The organ music starts and I begin to walk down the aisle slowly, All heads turn to me.
-20 minutes later-
"Do you Cane Wilson take Sarah Parker to be your lovely wedded wife through sickness and through health?"
-Nick's POV-
HE BETTER SAY YES. I squint at him.

-Sarah's POV-
"I definitely do"  He said with a smile and tears in his eyes. I smile.
"And do you, Sarah Parker take Cane Wilson to be your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and health? Through thick and thin, for greater or worse?" "I do!" "I can now pronounce you husband and wife!" The crowd cheers. "You May kiss the bride!" Me and Cane kiss passionately. I throw the bouquet behind me and my mom screams as she jumped up and caught it. "I now for the first time ever, introduce Mr and Mrs.Wilson!"

-Nick's POV-
I still can't believe that my brother is dating Sarah's mom... small world I guess. "You better go comfort her" I said to him. I turn around and I bump into Jason Mraz. What the hell?
"What are you doing here?" I asked him. "I'm Cane's best friend" he said. "Oh, nice..." I said. Christian Müller (Dirk's dad) walks up to me.
"This must be awkward considering Sarah was almost your daughter in law." I said to him. "Shut up. I remember when they were kids and they would always run around the house and hide because they didn't want to go to school. They would always take baths together and stuff because Sarah's mom never really looked after her." He said as he raised his glass. "They took baths together?" I asked. "Yes, they were that close. She's like a daughter to me." "Hm, ok. I'm just here to congratulate her on her marriage...you know...after he's done eating her face." I said awkwardly. Jason Mraz nudged me. "Ok-ok. I'll stop. Jeez." "We'll I'd stay but I have plans for the rest of the day. Tell her I said congrats okay? Sorry I can't stick around." He said. I nod and he walks away. Carlos walks over to me "are you guys coming to the after party?" He asked. "Hell yeah!" I said.

-2 hours later-
Sarah's POV
I'm wearing a short tight lace black dress with my hair in a fishtail braid.
The after party is on the same beach but it's sunset. Skylar walks up to me. "Hey Sky." I said. "Listen, I'm so sorry I wasn't there for the wedding. Something came up. Why don't you introduce me to your guests?" She asked. "Come." I said. I make my way through the crowd. "Carlos Skylar. Skylar Carlos. Skylar Nick. Nick Skylar.

-1 hour later-
"Time to cut the cake!" Derrick said. "Hey? Do you know where everyone else went?" I asked Cane. "Uhh let's see. Carlos has to feed his dinosaur and Nick had to walk his chicken." Cane said. I laughed. "I love you." I said. He kisses me. Me and Cane head towards the cake. Our eyes met as he put his hand on top of mine. We both made the first cut together. Cane taps his glass with his fork. "I would just like to make a toast, to me, Sarah, and the life we have ahead of us." He said glaring at me with a smile. "To us!" I said. We all clink our glasses together and sipped our wine. We all eat cake and before we know it the night is over. The limo parks on the shore. "When does our honeymoon start?" I asked Cane, giving him a smirk. "As soon as we get in that limo babe." He said. We make our way to the limo holding hands and Jason Mraz holds the door open for us. The engine starts and we're off to our new adventure. The driver shuts the curtains so he doesn't disturb us. "It's love." The driver sings. Jason Mraz leads us to a private jet.
-8hours and 30 minutes later-
"This is your captain speaking We have arrived in Paris. Feel free to unbuckle and get your luggages. You may leave now." The pilot said.
Me and Cane get our stuff and leave the jet. We hold hands. We appear in front of a huge hotel, reserved for us. "This place is beautiful!" "Not as beautiful as you." He said. "Baby lets go check out that hotel room." I said winking at him. "Ok." He said licking his lips.

Chapter song: