PART TWO•CHAPTER FOUR

DANCE DAY

Random guy with pink hair: "Oh hello, would you like some help with your cart? I can walk you to your car." A man said. He has a pink messy faux hawk and dark skin, his eyes are a warm brown, I can see his muscles right through his shirt. "Sure, why not?" I said. I look at his hair. "Keeping up with the Kardashians, I see." I Said. "You're funny, I'm Jeremiah, nice to meet you." He shakes my hand and smiles at me, his teeth are spotless and shiney.
Cane's POV
I get in my car and I see her talking with a random guy. Look at her, right off the bat, first glare and this guy already likes her, she's like a magnet! Every guy is drawn to her! She's too good for me, I don't know what I was thinking. I miss her. She broke my heart like all her other exes. She's like Marilyn Monroe, she makes men go crazy. She's prettier than Cleopatra. Who's this guy with the pink hair now?  He puts the last bag in her car. "Thanks, I appreciate it." Sarah Said. "Aww anytime." Pink hair Said as he put his phone number on a piece of paper and gave it to her. "Bye." "Bye." I look at Sarah's hand, she crumpled the phone number up and threw it on the ground. "HAH!" I shouted. Wait, isn't Sarah in the same class as my niece Caroline? OH COME ON!!!!!!! I can't get a break, even if I wanted to. I facepalm myself and start my car. Sarah really does have options...it's good to know if I don't treat her right some other guy would....but I would still prefer if she were mine. I miss her...what did I do to deserve to get dumped? I asked myself in my head.
SARAH'S POV:
I'm home, "The groceries are on the counter, I'm late for ballet , I need to go, bye." "Bye!" Dirk Said. I enter the dance room, "Hey! sorry i'm late." I said  " You're fine gal." Skylar said. A little girl with black hair, light skin, and blue eyes walks up to me. Hey! You're... you're my uncles girlfriend! He described you! He talks about you everyday!" "Erm, who me?" I asked. "Yeah! Brown hair, dark blue eyes, young face, and medium skin, nice body, red lips, French nails, olive skin, you're Sarah right?" "Um...Yeah... he said all that? Aw..." I Said. "He did! You're really pretty!" "Thank you." I said. "I'm sure you hear that a lot!" "Awww" I said. This girl is so cute, I'm flattered. This is awkward though. Hopefully he's not here...

                      (The waiting room)
Cane's POV:
I looked up from my newspaper, only to see her beautiful face for the second time today. "Crud!" I said out loud without knowing... "What's wrong? Hey! Isn't that Sarah? She sure looks like how you described her." Stacey said. "Sis, you wore that outfit the day before yesterday!" I said. "Don't change the subject! You still with her?" "No." "What? Why?" "She's too good for me..." "You guys should talk." "I'm forced to, I'm her professor and there's school tomorrow." "She's your student? How the hell does that happen? Is that even allowed? How close were you guys?" We were tighter than me and Samantha, that's for sure." "And now my daughter thinks that my brother is still with that hot mess right? I'm kidding, I knew her before you did" she said as she playfully hits my arm. My jaw drops... "HOW?" I asked. "Me, her, Skylar are all getting mani-petties done later, and Sarah's paying. I love that girl, she's like the best...shes a godsend...she's one of my best friends! She's such a doll too!" Stacey said. "This is a joke... right?" I asked. "No, I actually spoke to her last night." Stacey said. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. "Oof." Stacey said laughing. "She dumped me on New Year's Eve, I'll have you know...over the phone, by the way... did you know that also?" I asked. "WHAT?" Stacey said.  "I just told you ten seconds ago, if you were even focused on the conversation we just had." I said. "No, I am seriously going to have a talk with that girl later." Stacey said. "It's fine, it's-." " NO, IT'S NOT FINE! YOU LOVE THAT WOMAN! YOU GUYS ARE MEANT TO BE!." Stacey said, practically shouting at me. "It's no use, she's not going to take me back..." I said. "She better! she will after I talk with her." "No, but I want her to want to take me back, not for you to try and force her to." I said. "Plus, I have a new girlfriend now..."
"You're back with your ex, Sam!?" Stacey asked. "Yeah..." "I hate her!" Stacey said. "Oh well." I said.
(Dance class)
SARAH'S POV:
"It's been two hours already? Ok, class dismissed." Skylar said. "Where's your mom?" I asked her. "Sitting over there with my uncle! I saw him admiring you from the waiting room, he watches you a lot." " Really? are you sure he wasn't watching you? Caroline, honey, you're gorgeous, I'm sure all those people are watching you." I Said as i fixed her hair. "Then you're beautiful." She said. Aw, she's so sweet. She's a smooth talker just like Cane is...She hugs me and giggles. "You're adorable!" I said "Thanks he he." "Bye! Nice meeting you," I said as the girl waved goodbye to me. "I'll be in the car." Cane said.

          (2 hours later//mani-petties.)
"Sooo, I heard you dumped my brother..." Stacey said. "This is why I planned this, so I can explain why." I said. "Wow, you look like you're about to cry, spill the tea." Stacey said. "Zayne is blackmailing me!! He said if I tell anyone what he've been doing to me, or don't breakup with Cane, he'll kill me..." "What is he blackmailing you with?" Skylar asked. "A picture of me and Dirk kissing on the lips." "Well why did you kiss Dirk?" Stacey asked. "I didn't, he kissed me!" I said. "Why did he kiss you?" "Good question Brenda, if only I knew... but I don't kno-." "Maybe he was in on it!" Stacey said. "No, Dirk is sweet, he would never do something like that." "I know, I know, but that explains why he kissed you. Be like me, trust nobody, everyone better off that way" Skylar said. "What if Zayne's right outside that door?" I asked "what are we gonna do?" Skylar asked. "Calm down, calm down, you Guys are paranoid. I'll try to explain to Cane, and hopefully he'll understand." Stacey said. "That's not going to work." I said, rolling my eyes. "It's worth a shot! Stacey said awkwardly. "I already hurt him enough, and I saw him with another woman earlier...you supporting me  probably will do even more unnecessary harm, more bad than good." I said frowning at the ground." I believe you 100% by the way, I know how HE can get."  "We got your back girl!" Brenda said. "Wow, thanks you guys, I'm really sorry we had to meet up this way, but hey, better than nothing. "Right. Ok, talk to y'all lates, byeFelcia. Thanks for paying, I gotta go, mwah!" Stacey said "bye." I said. "She's fun for a thirty year old!" Brenda said. "I know right!" I Said.
(Cane's house.)
Cane's POV:
"Cane, can I talk to you? Alone? Like, without your crazy ex ease dropping..." "Sure, what is going on?" I asked. "Sarah was blackmailed by Zayne." "What?" "You heard me, he said if she don't break up with you he'll kill her." No one's gonna hurt my Sarah. "He has a picture of Dirk and Sarah kissing on the lips, but it was only cause Dirk kissed her." "Well, I'm still hurt, and I'm trying to control myself around Sarah, Stacey open your eyes! I DATED ONE OF MY STUDENTS, do you realize how foolish that whole concept is? I can get arrested! I can lose my job, it's basically pouring my whole career down the drain! As much as it breaks my heart to say this, I'm trying to move on." I said. " it's not like she's underaged...so technically you wouldn't get arrested...the only thing in jeopardy is your job that's it! I think you're tired, and you'll change your mind tomorrow." Stacey said. "Don't let your expectations play a joke on you, because you might get fooled. It wouldn't be anyone's fault except your own if you wake up disappointed,...don't be surprised, ok? Do me a favor, get Samantha out of here, she's not the type you want to be around." "You'll see Cane, you'll see!"

(The next day.)
Stacey's POV:
"Cane? cane?" I guess he went to work before the sun rise... hm, that's strange, very odd, I will never understand this guy... he usually runs late to work...it's unlike him.
Dirk's POV:
I wake up early because i hear someone, I look out the peep hole of the front door, it's Cane, he places a rose on the stoop, hops in his car and leaves, aw, now that's love. I hear Sarah get up so I panic, I get a spoon and a pot and act like I'm mixing something. Hopefully she doesn't ask, I can't tell her it was Cane who left the rose, I want her to figure that out for herself. That way it's better. Also, it is none of my business, I should be back at home in Germany right now.
SARAH'S POV:
I wake up at 5:30 "Hey, what are you doing up? It's far too early." Dirk said. "I'm just getting a quick glass of water, what are you doing up so early? And what the hell are you mixing?" I asked. "I'm always up by 5:30." Dirk said. "Huh, well I'm going to sit on the stoop for a little." "Ok." Dirk said. As I sat down, I noticed a maroon rose on the stoop. No card, no name, just a rose lying there on the stoop glazed with ice. I wonder who that can be from... maybe it was a mistake, perhaps they had the wrong address...? It wasn't even a bouquet, just a single rose. Maybe someone picked it or something? I don't know. I took it and I put it in a vase filled with water and placed it on my nightstand, maybe it actually was for me? I get back into my bed. Kinda weird, no?
Alarm clock: BEEP BEEP BEE-
Huh? 6:00 already? Ughhhhh! I'm going back to sleep for a little, it can't hurt...

CHAPTER SONG: