PART ONE•CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

WARNED

"I'll be in the bathroom, Cane, ok?" I said gazing up at him as I've let go of his hand.
"Mhmm." He said. I walked away.

CANE'S POV
I watched Sarah walk away as she disappeared from my site. I was going to sit on one of the benches when the guy who took the picture approached me. "Fuck off, old man last time I checked, Sarah isn't into old hags like you!"
"!?!, was he talking to ME?" "I'm warning you! Piss off!" "I just then realized at that moment, it wasn't any guy, it was Zayne!" "Watch Who you're speaking to, Zayne-."  He punched me in the stomach really hard. "Oof." I said. "I don't wanna see your filthy hands on her, and if I do, we're gonna have a problem. Get the fuck out of here, before I stab you..." "Wow chill, nobody needs to get hurt here, drop the weapon and we can talk about this, like grown men." I said. "Go away, or I will seriously hurt you!!!!!!" "This kid needs to chill out, he's getting me nervous..."  Zayne took his sharpened pocket knife out and held it to my throat. I honestly don't know what to do, I walked away, I hope Sarah forgives me. I got my phone out. I text Sarah to meet me by the water fountain outside of the mall, I hope the text sends. Then I call the police. I don't know what to do, I go to the police station.

ZAYNE'S POV
I devilishly grin as I see Sarah approaching me.
"Ok, sorry I took so long I-." Aw, she thought I was Cane, that's sweet. "Zayne??" "Yep, in the flesh." I said. "What are you doing here? Where's Cane?" She asked. "He LEFT YOU? alone? How rude of him!.." I said. "Oh, I guess... Something's wrong, he wouldn't do such a thing." "But Sarah, he did... I guess you really never know if you can trust someone..." I said. "I don't have a ride now...I'm alone..." she said with her big puppy dog eyes. "But you have me, and I know you missed me... you need a little breathing, away from that old man. What you call...a "relationship" you two have..." "Uhh" she said blankly staring at me. "Come on Sarah, baby, me and you both know that you miss me. You miss how my kiss on your lips felt..how I used to smoothly touch you, how me deeply inside of you, felt..." "That was a mistake." "But baby, it wasn't..." "Yes it wa-." "I don't understand why we kept us a secret. Now that was a mistake...Sarah."

SARAH'S POV
"But I don't love yo-." He put his fingers on my lips. "Shhhh, we all know that's not true..." Zayne said. "You're wro-." Zayne presses his lips onto mine and massaged my tongue with his, slowly kissing me passionate,Then he finally stopped. I'm speechless, when I tried to open my mouth, no words came out, just silence. "Now what were you saying? Something like you don't love me? Now, how come you didn't do anything about that kiss? You just stood there and let me give it to you, about how I feel, letting me touch your lips...you're cute when you're mad..." I'm still speechless. "I don't love you!" "Then why did you let me kiss you like that?" "You're getting on my nerves!" "Either way you need a ride home..." "I'll gladly walk!" "Come on, don't be that way love..."Zayne bit his lip while saying that. He knows that's my weakness... "You may not miss me, but I surely miss you..." I'm seriously gonna regret this... I always regret everything I do with Zayne. "Fine." "What's the worst that can happen?  It's just a car ride... plus, how can you say no to that loving face?" "Now that's what I wanted to hear!" "Take me home, no bullshit Zayne!" I said. We stopped and right away I knew something was up because my house is closer, that ride was longer than usual... "ZAYNE WHERE THE HELL ARE WE?" "A waterfall" He said that so calmly it pissed me off. "Isn't it romantic?" He added. "I'm not playing games Zayne, take me home!" "Isn't it though?" "Yeah sure, that's why I rather be here with Cane!" "He mistreated you!!" The whole car ride was silence...
CHAPTER SONG: