PART ONE•CHAPTER TWELVE

ANOTHER DATE

This sleepover is going pretty well, Brenda's filing her nails and I'm choosing my outfit for tomorrow. "Girl I need to do your nails next!" Brenda said as she looked over at me across the room. She grabbed my hands and started working on them, I giggled. "So have you guys done anything, erm, major yet?" She asked with a smirk on her face, she batted her eyelashes and winked. I gave her an awkward look, cringing. "Hm?" She said. We made out a little, six weeks ago... "o.m.g" Brenda said. "Five weeks ago, Zack couldn't accept the fact that I broke up with him, so he stole my house keys and broke in..." I said. "Oh my god, I don't know what to say..." Brenda said. " he was aggressive, he's in jail now..." "Well, that's the past, and why are you still here? Go get Mr.Wilson! Go get him tiger!" I cracked up, "ok, now?" Brenda looks excited, she scares me sometimes, honestly. "Yes! I'm pretty sure your nails are dry! Now, go get what's yours!" I blushed. "Ok." I started looking for a nice outfit. "Nah, I don't like the open part, girl, once in a while you gotta cover up." Brenda starts going through my stuff. "You should wear this red lipstick on your anniversary or something, and that dress from earlier, I'll hang it up for you." I put a short red dress on that I've been saving for a special occasion. "This is the one" Brenda said. "It's pretty late, Do you need a ride home?" I asked her. "I'm fine, I'll walk..." "Erm, are you sure?" Brenda knods her head cheerfully. "Mhm,-yes i'm sure!" "Ok..." "Maybe you should tell him you're ready, no?" She said. Then she added, "he should drive you if he really wants to be a gentleman." Brenda said. "Nah, I'll just drive. It's fine." "Ok" I drove to Cane's house...
*Car Bluetooth ringing*
I blushed, "Hello"
"Hey,Sarah would you like me to pick you up?"
"Aw thanks babe but I'm on my way to your house already."
"I could have drove y- ." I cut him off, "-It's fine, I couldn't wait to see you..."
"I'm excited too, that makes two of us" he said
"I'll meet you there, I'll see you soon" I Said.
"See ya."
I parked my car into his driveway, his car was already pulled out, in front of his house, I entered his house, he greeted me with a smile , then he held my hand and led me to his car, he shut my door and then got into the driver seat and rested his arm on the arm rest as the other hand grabbed the steering wheel, I wrapped my fingers around his on the armrest and he smiled, and started to focus on the road. "You look stunning, beautiful." He said as his eyes scaled up and down the dress I was wearing. "You look handsome,perfect." I said. He parked the car and we got out, and walked into the fancy Japanese restaurant. He pulled out my chair, then pushed it in after i sat down. He sat down and we started eating dinner. For the main course we had to use chopsticks, I absolutely suck at using chopsticks, but I managed to use them... " I see you, I see you laughing at me trying to figure out how to use these." Mr.Wilson was giggling under his own breath covering his mouth, but I know he's laughing. After mr.Wilson was finished giggling at me, the waiter came over, "here's your tip sir." He was still laughing at me from earlier when I was trying to use the chopsticks. His dimples were showing, honestly he looks so cute right now. He smiled. It was a romantic moment for both of us, we both paused, grins on our faces. He placed his hand on mine and stroked it a couple times. "What are you doing for Christmas?" He asked. " I was gonna spend it with my family but they're all working." "Then I was gonna spend it with my best friends but they're probably busy. So I don't know." "I'm free, on Christmas, my family lives in Chicago and my friends are all in Alaska right now, and my best friend moved to Georgia, there's no flights open so..."
"I'll gladly spend Christmas with you Cane."
"Great." He said. "It's cold in here, this place doesn't have a heating system?" "I don't think they do, Take my coat. It's my first time here so I don't know actually." "Really? So neither of us been here before?" "Yeah, sorry it was sort of last minute but I wanted to see you, I really missed you, it seems like weeks since I last seen you, i missed you." "Aw, thanks." I Said. "Warmer?" He asked. He put his hands on top of mine and warmed them up with his breath then kissed them and he stroked his thumb against my hand. "You seem cold still." He came over to my side of the table and warmed me up more. After fifteen minutes he drove me to his house, "Tomorrow I'll be picking you up. In case you didn't know, we're officially dating for three months tomorrow. I'm telling you now because I'm still not sure if you are a surprise-type of person or not so..." "Can't wait. I'll let you go for tonight, I wanna go to sleep so tomorrow comes sooner." I said. He smiled.
I kissed him on his lips passionately and I drove home.

CHAPTER SONG: