PART ONE•CHAPTER SIX

⚠️WARNING: viewer discretion is advised. This chapter contains sexual dialect⚠️

The second date.

He showed me around his house, his living room  had black leather massage chairs and a big black leather couch, with a matching recliner chair. He has a flat screen television He had a glass table in front of his couch which lied on a soft Maroon carpet. And the kitchen wallpaper matched the carpet in the living room. The cabinets matched the chairs.  The dining room had three high top stools attached to the table which gave you the bar-feeling. He had an old record player next to the telivision. The bathroom was white and then next to the bathroom on the left you would see a closed door, he opened it for me and showed me his king sized bed where unlit vanilla candles lied on the counters. The wallpaper was off-white. And the counters were cream-white. Then I opened another door which led to a balcony. "Woooow, nice place." "Thanks." I looked at the walls where portraits hung of famous songwriters and stars hung." "Yeah, those pictures are ancient, I lost track of how many years I've had them. Do you want to watch a movie?" "No! Just kidding, sure." I said. He chuckled. Our eyes met. "Do you like horror movies?" He asked. "Yes, if I have someone to hold me." I said. "Then there's nothing to worry about." There was a lot of jump scenes so he wrapped me in his arms and comforted me. It was a scary movie about bugs, I hate bugs! By the second scene of the movie I already caught myself shivering in Canes arms. He warmed me up, his house was freezing. "Is he trying to seduce me into falling in love with him? If he is he's doing a damn great job, it's working! I love the sound of his laughter, and the face expressions he makes  Just in general, he's so dreamy." I noticed as I was watching the movie I leaned my head on his lap, I started to get tired. He stroked my head, a slight smirk approached onto his face. "Oh, shoot, am I staring? Sorry!" "It's fine, I like it, i'm all yours to stare at." He said as he ran his fingers through his hair. He's all mine!!! I can feel myself blushing, We snuggled for a while. I struck a glair at his lips, they look so kissable from where I'm laying. As he was watching the movie he probably noticed what I was hinting towards by the looks I gave him. He flirtatiously licked his lips. I bit mine. I softly kissed his lips. His eyes locked on mine and he kissed me more. The kiss strengthened as I sat up and ran my fingers through his hair. The kissing progressed, which led to totally making out I started to unbutton his suit. He ripped my shirt off and picked me up and threw me on his bed his fingers worked their way towards my bikini line. I unzipped his black pants. He started teasing me by forcefully grinding on top of me I worked my hands towards his crotch and my eyes widened, it was the biggest I've ever seen. I thrusted him with my fingers and he moaned a little. He bit my ear and tucked his fingers into my hair, pulling it. I spat a little on my hand and tugged him. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked locking eyes with me. I nodded my head biting my lip. He kissed my neck and slipped inside me. At first we started out slow but then things got harder and faster. I started moaning. "You like that?" He asked me. "Mhmmm" he started pounding me against the headboard of his bed as he grabbed my breasts and kissed me passionately. We kept eye contact to increase intimacy. It was probably the best sex I ever had. After a few minutes of roughly getting pounded, my eyes rolled back into my head. I felt a liquid squirt out of me and I moaned loudly out of breath. He moaned really loudly, and then continued thrusting. What started off as gentle sex turned into something even satan would forbid. I enjoyed getting thrown around, spanked, choked, my hair getting pulled, being punished, the whole idea of having sex with my professor made me so horny. Cane kept pounding me, he started to slow down. He pulled out of me and shoved me into my knees as he finished inside of my mouth. Usually I don't swallow but I'm so attracted to Mr.Wilson, I had to show off my skills. I gargled a little and took a big gulp with the white liquid dripping from my lips. Cane looked shocked but impressed at the same time. "You're a little freak aren't you?" He asked me with lust in his eyes. "For you I am, professor." I said looking up at him. We both rolled over back onto the bed. He kissed me once more and then turned around.
"..." we both shared an awkward silence we got dressed in clothes laying on the bed facing opposite ways. "That was-"  "the best sex you've ever had?" I said as I cut him off. "Awkward eye contact time."  I felt his breath down my shirt. "How is it that his breath always smells so minty?" We turned around to face each other. His eyes traveled to my lips. "I think he's about to passionately kiss me again, I think that's where this is going..."  He took a step closer to me. "Yep."  He smashed his lips onto mine. "I don't know why, but what we have feels... right."  He said. We got tired and fell asleep.

(The next day)
Phone:Ring, Ring. You have one new message. "Let me just shut it." I said. He smiled. I walked over to my Phone: play message? No. I accepted accidentally. Phone: "Hey, it's Zack, we need to talk, about us..."  "What the-" Cane reacted. Awkwardness filled the room, I shut my phone down as quick as possible. Cane looked annoyed, "Us"? You're dating someone?" "No, just wrong number." "Please, Sarah, be honest with me." I noticed the sexy leather jacket he was wearing bought out his flexed muscles. "I can't stop staring! Aaah! He looks heart broken." "It's kind of hard to explain, we broke up, he's just dramatic." "Ok, so you and this guy aren't together anymore?" "Correct-a-mun-doe." I said. "Today's Monday , let me just change, I'll be right out, then I'll drive you." I nodded my head as he went to change. We got in the car and drive to the building. His fingers locked around mine, we were holding hands. He held my hand the whole ride to college. Then when we got there of course we had to separate our hands. "See you later, Sarah." He smirked when he said that. "See ya." He went one way and I went another. "Hey Sarah!!" "HeyBrenda." "I need you to take this seriously, it's an emergency!" She said. I prepared for the worst and took a deep breath in. I noticed we were both wearing plaid. "How can I take this seriously when we both look like we're wearing table cloths?" I Said as I giggled. She started to scream at the top of her lungs and stomp her feet. "Sarah!!!!!!!!" "Ok, ok. Chill." "Guess who's back?" I was shocked, she looks pretty damn serious.  "I hope it isn't who I think it is." "Who? Zack Smith?" "No, the other Smith." I got scared. "Don't say it!"
"Zay-." "Don't!" I screamed as I cut her off. She was shocked. "Ok,ok, jeez. I won't say his name. But is'nt it FANTABULOUS? Fantastic and fabulous." She asked. "No! Why would you ask that?" I answered. "Because at least one boy in this college now with a good fashion sense!" She said. "Cane has a great fashion sense." I shot her a threatening glare. Her voice suddenly became softer. "Dumb question?" She said awkwardly. "I need to go to class before he sees me, bye." I said as I walked away. "Ok?" Brenda said. I started to speed walk to my first class.

CHAPTER SONG: