PART ONE•CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT

Some things can lead to beyond expectations, and others can just result into gossip.

I walked into the hall and saw him. "So glad you can make it, Sarah. Please come into my office. He held the door open for me. "Wow, this place is well-put together. Listen Cane, about last night. Sorry you had to hear that message, it was my ex-boyfriend. He can be annoying." I frowned. "Honey, it's fine! As long as it's all in the past. Thanks for telling me though." I felt myself blushing. When am I not blushing around him? I don't know. He shut the door with his foot, then wrapped his hands around my waist. He started to speak. "So-." I locked the door, then we started to kiss, I pounced on him like a cat. I wrapped my legs around him, and kissed him passionately, he ran his fingers through my hair. He kissed me more passionate than anyone can. He was holding me up by my waist. My hands leaned on his neck. I slowly took his tie off and unbuttoned his shirt. He pinned me down on a nearby desk, and then got kinky. At least it was in his office and the blinds were closed and the doors were locked. Me and him were practically eating each other. I was out of breath from what he was doing with my waist down and I can barely breathe from how much his lips were pressed against mine. If anyone saw us we would probably look like two flopping fish without water, we moved a lot. He was riding me like I was his horse, I can't complain though. We sat down and just kept kissing. Our paste slowed down. I cupped his face with my hands and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. We eventually made eye contact. We kept our eye contact going as we were kissing. One of his hands sneaked up my shirt, he was softly tracing my spine with his fingers. Then he rested his hands on my hips. I stroked his hair and he fixed my bra strap. He gave me a devilish smile as he ran his fingers through his hair. He put his suit back on and I fixed his tie up into a bow tie. He pushed my head down under the desk. I teased him with my lips and he moaned, he pushed my head closer to him causing me to gag. We both giggled and then his eyes met mine as we both gave each other a smile that says  I love you. "I love your dimples." I said. He smiled as I squeezed his cheek a little. Then he kissed me on the far head. "Wanna go out to dinner with me?" He asked. "I'd love to." I Said. He took me to a restaurant on the beach. I wore a red dress. We took some time to get to know each other. He asked me some questions. "Guitar violin,or piano?" He asked. "Violin." I Said. "Same. What's your favorite class this college semester?" "Music because you're my professor." I said as I winked at him. He blushed. "And there's no better looking, cute, handsome, open minded, generous, giving, loyal, loving, caring, put others first perfect teacher like you." "Thank you." "He's blushing a lot, that's adorable. That's a good thing. And now he's staring at me, great. He's thankful for how much I complimented him. Awwwww." He grabbed my hand and wrapped his fingers around mine, my hands were cold, he warmed them up with his breath. His thumb softly stroked mine. It was so soothing. For a moment it felt like all the negativity in my life disappeared. "Would you like to come to my place?" "Would you mind if I conk out a little?" "No, you can take as much naps as you want, I don't mind. I'm a bit tired myself." We got into the car. "By the way the walk along the beach was nice, it was so peaceful." "I had fun too." I woke up laying on Cane's chest, I can hear his heartbeat like a drum. I'm wrapped in his arms. I had a pretty soothing alarm clock. He was softly calling my name. "Hey,Sarah... Sa-rah, Sar—-ah. Saaaarrraaahh.." I let out a tired moan. He stroked my shoulder. "Ok, clearly I can't sleep for another five minutes." I thought to myself. I lifted one of my legs off the mattress. "Oh, you don't have to get up. I made you breakfast in bed." He said with the softest voice. "Aw, come here." I said before kissing him on the cheek dearly. His smile is adorable. "Have a good "nap"?" He asked. "You bet i did." "Great." "How about you?" I asked. "Perfect." As soon as we finished eating, by 6:00 we were already driving to the college. "Are we gonna hide this from people anymore? Or-?" He asked. "You're ready to make it official?" I asked. "You bet." "Who are those three people?" I cracked up. "Those aren't people, that's a douche, that's skank and that's mr.full of himself." I said. They approached us and I spoke again, "what are you staring at? Do something with your life and get to your classes or something." Jensen starts to chuckle to himself. Cane crossed his arms. Jensen started to speak, "that's like totally hot! Sweet, room for one more?" Zayne started to speak. "I can't believe what I just saw, i'm ashamed and deeply disappointed, agitated, disgusted, devastated, in your  immature behavior, Sarah. Also Mr.Wilson's unprofessional behaviors. A teacher no less! Don't you miss what we used to have between us, Sarah?" Zayne said. It got real awkward real fast, Cane was darting me a look of suspicion, and I can tell because I can feel it in my soul as I looked at the floor. "Sarah is there something you would like to tell me?" Cane asked. As his hand slowly dropped mine. "..." I was speechless. "We're waiting." Zayne nagged. Cane looked like he was thinking when Jensen walked away. "Zayne,we broke up, I moved on... a long time ago." I said. I felt my frown approach them. "You're too aggressive." I said. Cane looked angry after I said that. "Listen, if you go anywhere near her, I swear!" Zayne looked doubtful, "watch your backs..." He said. Zayne walked away.Vicky came along. Just what I needed. "Fucking your teacher for better grades? Or are you paying mr.Wilson? That's just cruel, and inappropriate. I'm looking forward to having a nice chat with the dean of college students." "The authorities hate you! Woman! All you do is curse the professors out! What makes you think he cares what you have to say? You look like a hooker in that outfit, I don't even consider that clothes, what you're wearing." I Said. "You don't stand a chance, there's no way he'll believe you, he's my best friend, nice try." Cane added on. Vicky snarled as she walked away. I grinned. "I can't believe snow is on the ground already." Cane said. "Yep,Winter is coming...yay..." I said sarcastically. "Nothing to worry about though, I'll keep you warm." I felt his warm breath on my neck. "I can't resist his charm, every time! He's so cute, Sweet... flirtatious. Wait, If he's that flirtatious he's a trouble maker, oh shit, what have I done? I hope I'm the only one he flirts with...I held his hand and we walked around a little. We naturally hold hands wherever we go, it's just our thing. "Well,that doesn't look comforting." He said as his eyes scaled my body from head to toe. He baught adorable clothes for me. I literally can't with him. "Thanks for the clothes, the dates, the drives, the lessons, the extra help, for everything, I really appreciate it." I said. "Anything for my babygirl." He said with a sexy grin that gets me going through the day. "Shit that's hot."  "Ok, daddy." I said. "aw...don't make me act up you little minx." he responded. " Ok that conversation went too far. Well, that slipped out. Sounded better in my head." I blushed. "You can call me that..I don't mind." He said as he bit his bottom lip and ran his fingers one last time through my hair, before our day started. I winked at him. "Later." I said. I started to walk away when then he glimpsed at me and mumbled under his own breath, "What a tease she is."  I smirked when I was out of his sight.

CHAPTER SONG: