PART THREE•CHAPTER THREE

We park in front of the house. The real estate agent meets us at the front door. She looks like she's in her 60's or something. She shows us around the house. "It's a quiet neighborhood. This beauty been here since the 1800's but is still in very good shape. The building is strong and there is no problems. It was rebuilt last year around July. There's one master bedroom. One medium sized bedroom and a guest room that can be used as a bedroom in case you have company. There's one average sized bathroom and there's one large bathroom located in the bedroom on the left. The bathroom has two sinks one shower one bath-with massage jets, one toilet and is above average sized bathrooms. There's one living room with a television and a piano. There's an office with a desk and a computer. Theres an average sized front yard and a backyard with a garage.There's a kitchen over here. You guys would have to install your own fridge though because I'm afraid this one is broken. The dining room is a little larger than average but that's great if you have company over. I'm afraid it's all one floor though." She shows us around more. Cane lustfully wraps his hands around my waist. "Show us the bedroom." He said. "Right this way sir." We walk into a huge bedroom. My jaw drops. I like what I see and Cane looks like he likes it too. "Nice" Cane said. "Do you like the place?" Cane asked me. "Yes, do you?" "Mhm." She tells us the price and it's affordable. "We'll take it." I said. "Great. Your tax money is going to be paid at the end of the month. Here are your keys. Have a nice day." She said. We get the moving trucks to work and start moving in. "I'll park the car into the driveway and then I'll call a moving truck. The woman left right? She's gone?" "Yeah. Why?" I asked. He rests his arms on the back of my neck and starts kissing me. He breaks the kiss. "Mmm. Sarah. I'm not sure if it's because we haven't kissed in a while or that you got better at it." He said. Well what's that supposed to mean? I guess it was a compliment... "shut up." I said playfully as I place my lips on his. I wrap my legs around his waist. He looks really good today. He's wearing a black trench coat with a white shirt and he looks fashionable. He pushes me against the wall.
Car: HONK HONK.
I looked out the window. It was the real estate worker. "Guys you blocked me in" she said. "Oh okay one sec. Cane where are your car keys?" I asked. "Over there." He said pointing to the counter. "Ok thanks." I stroke his shoulder to his waist. "We'll continue this later." I said pecking him on the lips as I walked out the room. I pull the car out of the driveway.
-One month later-
My love is peacefully sleeping. I get on the bed. What if Zayne comes back? What if he never gets caught? What if I made a mistake? What if I was supposed to choose Dirk? It was always Dirk. It's always been Dirk. I miss him. I wonder what Nick is doing with all that money...what if Dirk's death is my fault? Would that make me the killer? I'm so confused. If he's still out there should we hide? More important if he's so dangerous then why aren't any of the cops looking for him? "Sarah, are you stressing again?" Cane asked. I thought he was asleep! How is he able to do that? "Yes." I said. "Come here baby." He sits up in bed and I lay on his lap. "Now you tell me what it's about this time." He said. "Zayne...and Dirk...and us..." I said. "I'll tell you this and I'll tell you it one last time. He can't hurt us." Cane said. "You can't tell the future, Cane." I said. "And about Dirk, why were you stressing about him?" He runs my fingers through my hair. "I felt like there was something I could have done." I said. "But there wasn't honey, we were at gun point. He made you make one of the hardest decisions a person shouldn't even have to make. All you did was choose. You're not giving up on us are you?" Cane asked "no, no, no. Not at all. I just can't see how we can make this work if my mom is against it." "You do love me, right Sarah? As much as I love you." "Of course I do! And there will never be a time when I don't love you." "Good, then we're alright. Then we'll find a way." He said. "It's just hard all this, you know?" "Trust me. I know." He said. He lifted my lips and kissed my lips softly. "It's okay to cry, Sarah I'm here for you. Don't hold it all in, it's okay to let it all out. If you hold it all in then you eventually will just get weaker. You're strong Sarah. You really are." I start crying. "Shhhh it's okay, it's okay. I know-I know. You're okay."
-One Year Later-
"Something came in the mail today." I said. It was an envelope. I started to open it. A letter came out. Oh...it's a letter from Nick...

Dear Sarah, I don't know what I was thinking when I said I'll only give you 2% of the money. After all, you knew Dirk better than I did so really you deserve the money. Here's the rest of it. Sorry I was being stupid.
-Nick

OH MY GOD! There was ALL of it right there... that's what that package is! "CANE! CANE!" "Hm?" "WE CAN BUY YOUR HOUSE BACK!" "Where'd you get the money?" "Dirk's dad let us sell his mansion! We made a ton! Maybe more than a ton!" I said. There's 160million dollars in the package. "WHAT DO WE DO?" I asked. "I-I Don't know..." Cane said. "We should buy our house back!" I said.

Chapter song: