PART TWO CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Cane's POV
"Take me home, please." She said.
She finally came around. I swoop her off her feet and carry her into my car. She sulks into my shoulder. I'm still bleeding from the bullet.
Sarah's POV
As soon as he unlocked the front door I bolted to the first couch In sight. "Sure feels good to be home" I said "you can say that again" Cane said as he chuckled. "Feels good to be home" I said for the second time. Cane cleans his wound out an gets bandages. We shower and then we pass out on the couch. I turn to face him. I kiss his chin and then I turn to my side.
I wake up in his arms he leans his head on my shoulder and kisses my neck. His grip gets tighter and he pulls me closer to him. We both fall back asleep the alarm clock rang on my phone 5 minutes later "baby we gotta get up" I said. he kisses me on my lips. "Morning" he said. "You slept in your work clothes?" I asked "mhm" he said. "You're bad." I said to him I brush my fingers into his chest. I'm still upset that my bestest friend Dirk was no longer with us... "You're a bad boy" I said. He chuckles. "I'm gonna make breakfast." He said. He stroked my back and kisses me on my forehead. "I can be your breakfast" I said. He smirks and heads towards the kitchen. I get dressed and set the table. "Bon' apeteet" he said. He hands me waffles shaped as hearts. "You're a mush" I curled my hair through my fingers. I want to have him for breakfast. His hand sneakily crept up to one of my hands and held it. I ran my leg against his as he smirked. He massages my back a little after he throws the plates out and washes his hands. A few minutes later I went over to the television I turned channel eleven on
News: "l'm Dave Del'roy and you're watching channel 11 news and weather. We are standing here today in New Jersey's top investigation center and Dirk Müller is officially confirmed dead. Apparently according to the murder wounds he was murdered last night around 8:35pm." I see Julian, the cop who flirted with me in the background. I fall backwards into the couch. "Sarah what are you doing." Cane asked. He looked at the television screen to see what I was watching. He smacked the remote out of my hand just like Dirk smacked the cigarette out of my hand on Tuesday. "It's my fault that this happened. That Dirk and all the others got killed. I got them killed." I said. "No honey it's not your fault don't say words like those. Cause it's not Sarah, it's not your fault that this happened." "Don't lie to me Cane." My eyes fogged up as I leaned on his shoulder he puts a piece of my hair behind my ear and looked into my clouded eyes. "I'm not, it's not your fault your ex is a psychopath" he said I look at the floor I can tell he was pretty broken from what happened last night too. "Sarah, look at me. Sarah." I look at him with tears behind my eyes. "Come here." He said. I couldent hold it anymore. I put my face in his shoulder as he let me cry, he ran his finger through my hair as he let me sob away. He kissed my head. He let me lay on his chest . He reaches over to get the tissue box. He grabs me a tissue and lifts my head up as he wipes my tears away. We slowly get off the couch. He wraps his hands around my waist pulling me into a tight hug. I whimpered a little and he rests his jaw on my shoulder. "I know. I know." After brushing our teeth and freshening up we left. After crying we drive to the place the both of us deeply didn't wanna go to. After all, it is Thursday. We get to the building and stop holding hands. "See you later, stay strong okay?" Cane said. "Yes dad" I said sarcastically he chuckled and we separated paths.
I get to the building and I see Brenda waiting for me. "He just wants you for sex, you do know that right?" She said. DAMN where the hell did that come from!? She can tell I'm pissed. Why would she say that to me? "Chill out girl." She said. "He doesn't! He loves me!" I said "you keep telling yourself that sweetie..." she said. "Shut the hell up skank, that's not true!" I said. "Tramp, no guy would ever date someone who's twenty years younger unless he's an absolute pedophile!" Brenda said. Maybe she's right? She's getting in my head. I seriously don't need this right now, I just lost the person closest to me. As the day goes on I walk into music class. "I need to get a new sheet music book from the storage closet on the left. If there's an emergency, you know where I am. I'll be right back." Cane said as he walked out of the room.
Cane's POV
Ugh where is it!!? OH here! I start reading the music to make sure it's the right book. Brenda walks in for some odd reason. "Brenda you're not allowed in the storage closet. It does say faculty only." "You just want Sarah for sex!" She said. "No!" "Im saving my best friend from you. If I even kissed you, you would like it." Ew " No!!" I said "now you think I'm ugly?" Brenda asked "no" I said. "Oh so you're hitting on me! So you would like it!" She said. "What? No! Me and you are just friends. That's all. Are you drunk?" I asked. "No! I've been sober for 10 hours now!" She shouted. "Well maybe it's still in your system cause you're not making any sense..." I said. "No, but you're wrong! You're a pedophile! You target younger woman! You're sick! Just like the rest of the horny old men!" Brenda got closer to me. "Brenda what are you doing!!!?" She confronted me and began to kiss my lips, I don't kiss back but what the fuck. Cane tries to push Brenda off but she's stronger than him. I can't hurt a student! I'll lose my job! What do I do!!!!?
Sarah's POV
Hm, it's been a while. I should check on him. I leave the classroom and I head towards the storage closet.
~Slow motion~
I put my hand on the doorknob.
Canes eyes went wide as my jaw dropped. I gasped as I spilled my bottle onto the floor. Ice water spills.
~slow motion ended~
"Now you see him for who he really is." Brenda said. Brenda walked out of the storage closet. My eyes met his he hesitated to speak. ...
I shook my head. "I should go" I said to him. I run into the hallway. I feel my eyes clouding up. I ran out of the building as fast as I can. What the actual fuck? Full speed not looking back. I ran all the way to my parents apartment in tears. I start smoking and drinking. I found some shrooms where nick had been staying when he was here. I eat those. I drink 4  martinis within 1 hour with no food or drink in between. I punch my fist through a wall causing a hole. I go to the park and I bump into Nick. I see Nick smashing beer bottles. He turns to see me. "S-sarah, are you good?" He asked. "I never felt better !" "Are you sure about that?" Nick asked looking concerned. "Take your blonde hair and scadaddle away" I said "haha! You wish! You're coming with me." He said. I screamed. "HUSH!" Nick said. I slap Nick in the face. "Leave me alone!" I shouted. "As you wish, be my guest." He chuckled. He walked away. I walked to the nearest bar. "More shots please! Keep them coming!" I said. The cop that flirted with me a few days ago approached me. "Hey Sarah I thought we were going to that frozen yogurt place down the street last Tuesday, what happened?" He asked "you're hot. Who are y-you?" I said as I hiccup. "You don't remember?"he asked. "Nope clue" I said slurring my words. "You mean no clue?" He asked. "Yeah, that. Don't judge me." I said "you're drunk, let me take you home." He said. "No anywhere but home! I want to go to your house." I said. "Alright. Don't worry, that last shot is on me." He said. I wink at him and kiss him. I wake up in a guys house. Oh shit. We had sex? That's not good. I hope he used protection! Oh it was with the cop... oh well I'm gonna leave now. I walk to college. At least it's Friday. I overslept by 3 hours. I don't even know which class I have now. I blow into my hands, my breath reeks of alcohol. There's no way I can go to my courses today. I yawn and walk out. I meet Nick near the picnic area.