PART TWO•CHAPTER SIXTEEN

"You know there's this new trend when you make out with your girl in the storage closet if you're down to try it..." Nick said. "Oh, please. Back off. Nice try but no. I'm going to some courses today. I changed my mind." I said as I fixed my hair. "Oh. Uh ok..." he said. "Bye." I said as I waved at him. "See ya." Hmm...
I go into the storage closet and I turn the lights off. I wait for Cane to pass by. I see him. He's whistling a tune. I grab him by his arm and pull him into the storage closet I cover his mouth so he can't scream. Then I put the lights on so he can see that it's just me. He started blushing. "I couldn't stay away, I miss you far too much." I said. "It's fine, I miss you just as much. You scared me." He laughed. I passionately kiss him. I gasp for air. We haven't kissed in a while. He runs his fingers through my hair as I aggressively rip his shirt off. "You look sexy in that school uniform" he said "you always look sexy." I said to him. He pushed me against the wall aggressively. He puts both his hands on the wall behind me he kisses my neck as I run my fingers through his hair. Things quickly elevate from there.
-30 minutes later-
We both put our clothes on. Panting. We share one last kiss. I wanna tell him I love him but I don't say anything. I leave the storage closet first and then Cane follows behind me. I leave the building and I rip a wanted poster of myself off a nearby pole. "You look awfully happy" Nick said to me. "I am." I said. "Good, stay away. I'm allergic." He said. "Wow funny. Jerk." I said rolling my eyes. I get a new text from Cane.

Cane to you:
"I decided to take the rest of the day off. Only because how much I wanted to see you. Come over ;)" i reply.
You to Cane: "Sure thing <3"

"Why are you smiling? What's up?" Nick asked. "Nothin." I said. Nick shrugs and walks away.
I head to the parking lot. Cane holds the car door open for me. "Ladies first." He said.
He buckled me up. He strokes my head giving me a warm look with his eyes. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Somewhere." He said smiling. "Tell me" I said. "That would ruin the surprise" he said. He stroked my thumb with his. After the long car ride He grabs me by my waist and kisses my neck. I walk out to reveal a picnic basket and blanket set up in front of a lake. The grass is green and I can see mountains. "Wow." I said. "This is the most beutiful thing I ever seen." I said "I'm glad" he said. "So it's just me and you and the view? No one else?" I asked. "No one else for miles." He said fixing his hair. We start kissing. Then I break the kiss. "What about Brenda?" I asked "I have no feelings for her whatsoever, she forced herself onto me. Trust me, if I could have stopped her I would have. Every day I wake up wishing I could have done something about that but I couldn't have, teachers can't touch students." He said. I guess that makes sense... "it's the first rule in the the rule book of professor education. Never lay hands on a student, even if it's in self defense. Also it's not like I didn't try to stop her, I tried to push her off of me but she had me cornered... she's crazy! And it's not like I kissed her back. I only have eyes for you Sarah. You got to believe me. I'll put it this way. You're the only one I love...no one else." He said as he starts to cry. He sits down onto the picnic blanket and holds his head as he leans against a tree. He starts crying. I don't think I ever seen him cry before. "Ok." I said. "Come here." He said. I sit on the grass that's in between his knees and he plays with my hair. He wraps his arms around my waist as he kisses me softly on my head. "I would never do anything to hurt you." He said. I wipe his tears off his face and I close my eyes resting my head on his shoulder. He hums You Are My Sunshine. "I love you with all my hear Sarah, you know that." He said. "Yes." I said. "Ok good and just know whatever happened I will never EVER give up on us. I would do ANYTHING for you." He said. "Oh Cane." I rest my head on his lap as his eyes pierce mine with love. I kiss his lips. He caresses my head. "I love you." He said. "I love you too. It's so peaceful." I said. "Yep." He said "what did you bring for lunch?" I asked. "Let's see. Two sandwiches, some grapes, some fancy cheese, crackers to go with the cheese, a croissant, and a bottle of Vin Rouge" he said as he smirked with a French accent. I suppose that means red wine. "Very nice." I said. He gets closer to me. "Mhmm" he said. He hands me a sandwich and unwraps his. His eyes don't leave mine. We both eat our sandwiches and held hands. We eat the croissant. He takes the vine of grapes out of the picnic basket and softly scooted me closer to him. He runs his fingers through my hair and I leaned my head on his shoulder. He grins and starts feeding me grapes. True princess treatment. He gives me a smirk. He keeps feeding me grapes. He places the last grape in my mouth and rests his finger on my lip. I suck on his finger and our faces get closer. He wraps his hand around my waist. His whole face expression turned to sad as his eyes studied my wrists. I tried to move my wrists out of his sight but it was too late. He gently  grabbed them. His eyes fogged up as he looked down at the scars on my wrist. "Why?" He asked softly. "I don't know. I missed you. Once I saw you and Brenda I misread what was going on. I thought I permanently lost you. Forever..." I said. "Don't do it again okay?" He said. He wraps his fingers around mine and kissed the wounds on my wrist. He strokes my head. "You're beautiful, you're nice, you're kind, you're funny, you're thoughtful. You're fun, you're lovable, you're sweet. You're the only happiness I have in my life and not even music can replace you. You have no reason to be slitting your wrists up, what if it was deep and you passed away? Who would I have? No one! Now come here." He said. He pours two glasses of red wine and massages my shoulders. We both take a sip and my eyes don't leave his. I turn around and pull him closer to myself by his shoulders. I passionately kiss him. I flip him over and I sit on his lap as our eyes meet. I let out a little giggle. I lay on top of him he laughs. I kiss his lips and his neck. I ripped our clothes off and slowly headed towards the water. I run into the water in my bra and undies. "Catch me if you can!" I said "hey, come back here you!" He said. I slip. He picks me up and gives me a piggy back ride. He gently takes me off his shoulders. I feel him behind me. He kisses the back of my head and then my jaw and then my neck and then he wraps his hands around my waist. He rested his hand on my back. "I'm so happy you came." He said. "My pleasure" I said. We make our way back to the picnic blanket. We put the cheese on the crackers and ate those with the wine. We finish all the wine and I massage his shoulders. Then I kiss him everywhere. "Mmmm" he moaned he rested his hands on my hips. I put my hands on his hips. I push him onto the ground. He lays down as I kiss him. We then skip rocks into the lake and then we kiss in the water. I wrap my legs around his waist and we kiss for hours. Just kissing though. We dry off and put our clothes on. I take a selfie of him kissing me. "Listen, I had fun." He said. "I did too, thank you for all of this. You made it the best day of my life." "You know what? I'm glad, I'm glad you feel that way." He said. "I got your flower by the way." "Oh you did? Good, good."
Cane's POV
What flower? I gave my niece a flower but thats it. OH!!!!!! She knew what was going on all along. I need to thank her. I laughed. "What?" Sarah asked. "Nothing. You did great at your recital by the way. You looked so beautiful."
I said smiling. She blushed and kissed me on the cheek.
Sarah's POV
He's so sweet. I love this guy. He opened the car door for me with a teethed smile and then shut it behind me. He held my hand the whole time.

Chapter song: