Partying Before Leaving

It all started when we were going to a party at Vidcon. I was wearing a blue crop top with white jeans and my best friends Leah, Rylee, and Mariah were all wearing the same thing just different colored tops. But anyways when we got to the club (slayed) everyone scattered to find their boyfriends. Sooner or later they each found each other. Leah found Sam, Rylee found Kian, and Mariah found Trevor. I went to our little bar (there was no alcohol) and ordered a strawberry kiwi Snapple. Then when the bartender gave me my drink I turn around to see everyone dancing with their boyfriend or girlfriend.That made me even sadder than I already was so I turned around and started taking an o2l quiz. Just my luck I get Jc caylen. I always loved Jc.....I still do. He is one of my best friends. But I want to be more than that. (sigh) Idk if he does to or not. And after I took a sip of my Snapple I felt someone tap my shoulder turned around and saw Jc doing his cute Jc smile."Hey" he said grabbing my hand."Hi" I replied setting my drink down behind my because he turned me around."Are you ready for tomorrow?" he asked sitting down next to me.(He was talking about when we go to LA) "Yeah" I said. I looked into his eyes and felt a slight chill in my spine. He smiled and bit his lip. I laughed and playfully punched his arm."Umm Jay can I ask you some really serious questions with a little bass in his voice. " Sure Jc whats up?" I asked giggling a little."How long have we known each other?" he asked."Almost four years now" I said. "How long have we been best friends?" he continued. " Three years and nine months" I answered."And one last question." he said. "I'm listening" I said sipping my juice." Do you wanna dance?" he asked hesitantly."Sure " I answered. It sounded like he was going to ask me something else. But anyways he pulled my hand and lead me to the dance floor.We danced for what seemed like forever. When one song was over I was really tired so I told everyone else and they agreed. Everyone else left and me and Jc were the last ones out. When I got to the door Jc pulled me to turn around towards him. And then he kissed me on the cheek And whispered in my ear "see you tomorrow beautiful" And walked away. "Okay" I whispered back knowing he couldn't hear me. After that me and the girls went home together(since we lived together) and ate dinner and went to get our bags to put by the door. After that we went straight to bed. Omg what a day.

Thanks for reading and remember there is way more to coming so stay tuned.please vote and all that good stuff. Thank you again muuuuaaaahhhh xoxoxoxo