Surprise Suprise..

Sky

Kalen had just left from here, Leah had China so I was alone until Trey got home from practice. So I figured I could cook a little something. Since Leah moved out things had been a lot more peaceful between me and Trey. He was excited about having another baby around here. But I saw less and less of China, she just loved being around her mother.

Kalen

I had just made it home and I was heading up to my room. When I got there Drake was getting dressed, he looked over his shoulder and rolled his eyes when he saw me. "Where's Ma'Kai?" I asked ignoring his attitude, "Why did you meet with Elise?" he asked. "She asked me to," I said flat out, "Do you not trust me or something?" he asked getting louder, "OK, lower your tone with me, and I feel like your not telling me everything" I said folding my arms. "It's nothing else you really need to know, except the fact that there's a possibility the baby is mine, everything else needs to be left in the past" he said walking out the room.

But I wasn't having it, "That's funny though, how the fuck are you going to leave it in the past when it's being brought into our future?" I said now yelling, "I didn't know! What the fuck do you want me to do! Deny the kid, and I know I slept with her mother!" he yelled back, "That's not the point, your acting like your hiding something, you know what I'm waisting my time because you just don't understand" I said walking back to my room.

It was no use in fussing with him because it was going in one ear and coming out the other. He probably was about to leave, but I don't even care I just needed to take a nice hot shower to relieve me from this stress. I was having these stomach cramps and they were getting worse and worse. My menstrual wasn't down so I don't know what it was.

Sky

I was standing at the stove making meatballs and spaghetti, one of Trey's favorite dishes. I jumped when I felt a pair of hands wrap around me. "Ohh, you scared me" I said lighting pushing his, as he planted a kiss on my neck, "Haha, I haven't got you in a while, I snuck up on you good" he said. "Only today, you caught me off guard" I said turning around to face him, "Ahh, you making my favorite" he said noticing the noodles in the pot.

"Yes," I said, It was the least I could do, I was getting lazy and moody and he was trying. I had to give him credit, because some guys probably would flip. But he just sot there and took it, or ignored me, which made me even more mad at times. "Can I get some desert to go with that?" he asked, "Like what?" I said looking at him, he winked his eye and started rubbing his hands together. "Ohh, lol, your such a perv" I said laughing at him, "No I'm not, how am I a perv, you my bae, I can do that" he said wrapping his arms around me.

Kalen

I had just got finished putting on some clothes, when I opened the bathroom door Drake was sitting on the bed. But I still wasn't in the mood, I was still in pain and he wasn't helping. "Kalen, I'm sorry" he said looking at me, but the pain was increasing, I think he realized it "Babe, you alright?" he asked concerned. But I wasn't "No, I don't know what's wrong" I said, "Come on, I'm going to take you to the hospital" he said. I tried to stand, but almost fell to my knees but Drake caught me, I didn't have any strength "I got you" he said picking me up and carrying me to the car.

When we arrived at the hospital he carried me inside, "What's the problem sir?" a nurse asked, "I don't know somethings wrong with my wife" he said. "Come this way" she said as Drake followed her into the room. When he put me on the table I had to lay on my side, I was having pain from my stomach on down, the doctor soon came in. "What seems to be the problem here?" he asked, "I'm having abdominal pains, and everything hurts" I said trying to sum it up. "Well let me check you out, and see what's the problem."

He checked my pressure and all that and pressed in my stomach area. "We need an ultrasound" he said hooking everything up, "Ma'am your nine months pregnant, and it looks like you could be delivering any minute" the doctor said.