Chapter fourteen: new decisions

___

___

Days passed and Lyra didn't talk with anyone on ship. She tried to come with good plan of running away, trying to make it look like accident. Faking her death was one of many ideas, but she needed time. For now, she can look after Aang and in same time eat and drink in any time, also having her chamber.

She was chilling in her room as in past few days, but then she felt whole ship shaking and someone shouting outside. As she entered with her mask and uniform, girl stood next to shirshu, obviously defeating screw without problem.

She held man on shoulder, which Lyra assumed that was paralyzed by shirshy. 'But how did you found him on my ship?' Zuko asked confused and before girl could answer, she cutted in.

'Shirshy can smell anyone on other continent, earth kingdom have small territory.' Lyra said in her fake voice, all heads turning towards her.

'Congratulations, at least one of your soldiers actually use brain.' girl smirked at prince, who was visible annoyed. She spent days alone and didn't fight, and now she is acting smart.

'I'm impressed. Very impress.' Iroh spoke as girl with shirshy went from ship, earning glare from both Lyra and Zuko. Soon after, Zuko turned to Lyra with annoyed expression on his face.

'Where were you in past few days?' he asked rudely and Lyra didn't planned on giving him answers until he act civilized.

'Practicing.' she said shortly and turned away, ready to leave banished prince with others and go back to her room and deal with emotions.

'In chamber? You have to practice with everyone.' This time spoke one of soldiers with who Lyra fight once, and he earned glare from Zuko. He hated her behavior, but she could easily kill man who spoke against her.

'If you insist, but find a partner.' she said mockingly, comming closer to man. 'or army. Your skills are 0 compared to mine.' Zuko could tell that she is jocking, but to others she seemd serious.

'You won't fight anyone here. We need to talk.' Zuko said and tried to grab her wrist, but she pulled her arm away. 'Don't touch me.' she said bitterly, following prince into his chamber.

When he closed doors, fight began. 'What do you think you're doing? You just show up, acted smart and threated to my soldier? Are you insane!? What were you doing in chambers anyway?' he asked young girl, but she just stared at him.

'I was putting him in his real place. It's not sin being better then others, prince Zuko.' she mocked him and his dominate nature, as he always refered himself as best person on the ship.