Chapter seven: storm

Days passed and Zuko didn't give any order

Days passed and Zuko didn't give any order. Crew followed Aangs directions, and everyone was quiet. Sky was brightly but Lyra knew that storm is comming. That is one more good thing about her bending - if she focus long and strong enough, she can feel weather.

Iroh stared at sky right next to Lyra and notice that she have same feeling as him. He inhaled and said gently 'There is a storm comming.A big one.'

'You're out of your mind, uncle!  The weather is perfect. There is no cloud in sight.' Zuko answered annoyed, walking to his uncle. Lyra just rolled her eyes and talked, not caring if he'll get angrier.

'Strom is approaching from the north.' Lyra said calmly, and both mans from royal family stared at her.

'You are right, soldier. I suggest that we change the course and go south-west.' Iroh said to his nephew, which made him even angrier then before.

'Avatar is traveling nortward, so we would do the same.' he said mostly to Iroh in dangerous tone.

'Prince Zuko, consider safety of the crew.' Iroh said, trying to convince Zuko to change course, but it didn't go as he imagined. At time, lieutenant Jee come to  shipboard and Zuko jelled.

'The safety of the crew doesn't matter!' and with that, Jee glared at him more then in normal days. Zuko walked to him, talking right in his face.

'Finding the Avatar is far more important then any individual safety.' Zuko said in dangerous tone to his lieutenant, who didn't have time to answer before Zuko left.

Lyra started at sky, but she had a need to talk with Iroh. Storm would come and they wouldn't be prepared.

'General Iroh?' she called him, and he turned around, standing next to her.

'Ex general. Do you have something in your mind?' he asked carefully, and Lyra nodded.

'Storm is comming, wanting Zuko to admit that or not. We should at least prepare ship for it, even a little. This is going to be dangerous, he isn't aware.' she said calmly and Iroh nodded.

'I agree. Let's go inside, we have few more hours.'

After few hours, whole screw was on shipboard. Dark rainy clouds were on sky, ready to start big storm at any second.

'Look like your uncle and soldier were right about storm after all.' Lieutenant Jee spoke to prince in mocking tone, causing Zuko to become angry as always.

'Lieutenant you better learn some respect, or I'll teach it to you.' Zuko spoke to Jee and Lyra tried her best not to laugh. Jee was better bender then Zuko, more skilled and with more experience. Zuko turned around and tried to walk away, but Jee responded.