2

"We would be late! Why do they have need to attack now!" Lyra snored, watching whole army of fire nation soldiers heading towards them, ready to burn them alive.

"You realised that they know, we should go by water.."

"Aang was already in the water, we--" Fire flied next to her head, missing her by millimeter. "They saw us, the battle is starting!"

"You! You should be dead!" One of soldiers yelled, pointing finger at them. She stood in place for second - who did he recognize? They were both equally wanted from fire nation, just by different reasons. "This is the boy who killed our people in forest! Kill him!"

She didn't have time to think. Before Lyra knew what was happening she created tornado-looking wind in front them, putting all fire benders on one place and shutting their fire down.

"Can you hold them for 45 seconds? We can beat them without bending." Jet asked carefully, pulling out his swords and pointing them at flying people in wind in front them.

"We can win now, Jet! Throw sword at them. It has hook, hopefully it can rip some of their skin and make them unable to run."

She notice Jet smirking, ready to pull out hook swords from his belt. "We maybe look like peasants from South Pole, but who am I not to obey you, Star."

Jet didn't need further instructions, without hesitation he throwed the sword, hopefully injuring soldiers enough not to be able to hurt them.

"C'mon, we can beat their asses!" He yelled, running towards next group of soldiers. "13 seconds, they don't have a chance!"

Lyra made the same move, sending them to air, but Jet stood still. They had only one sword more, it would be waste to throw him. She made harsh arm movement, sending all soldiers from air into water far away from them.

"6 seconds. We are-- Jet are this things tanks?" Her eyes widened as she saw picture in front her. There weren't any soldier on their sight, all of them were hiding. They had strategy, probably more carefully planned one than Aangs.

"Yes. Big, dusty tanks, who are going to run over us in 10 seconds. Grab my hand!"

As soon as she grabbed his hand, they started running towards water. Fire nation was coming from all sides, along with sky, which made them unable to run away.

"They're too heavy for me to lift, but I can try something. A trick, I did it with rocks as a child." She exclaimed happily, but Jet just gave her a worried look.

"You did it with rock?"

"Yes"

"This is tank of few tons!"

"It's worth a try! Do you have any better idea, oh my warrior!?"

He stayed silent. They were going to lose this anyways, it was their only option other than flying away.

"No." He sighed, "Just be careful. I own my life to you, and I would love to meet my freedom fighters again."

"You don't own me anything. Just watch."

She didn't know how to start a move. It was a long time ago, her powers weren't same as then. Idea was clear - she was supposed to make hole on two places in sky, creating a loop of infinity fall. Before she could think about it, her hands move and energy went through her body.