36

"Would you like to know what your having" The nurse asked. "Umm no were going to have someone come here and get it and we're going to have a gender reveal" Key said to the nurse. "Okay your all good to go" The nurse wiped the cream stuff off keys stomach and they headed out.

2 days later
Diamond POV

I sat in my room and applied my make up. Once I was done I put my eye lashes on and added some clear lip gloss. Outfit in mm 

I walked downstairs and grabs my keys and drove to there house. I parked my car in there drive way and walked in the house. "Heyy baybe" We hugged each other and I kissed her bump. "Hey brother" I said and  me and shooter hugged. "Hey sis" I turned to key and we walked to the back yard where most of our family was. "Ayee team girl" She said in her pink sundress. "let's go get some food" She said and I laughed. I opened the patio door and Lamont stood there talking to shooter. He looked down at me cause of how tall he is but I kept my attention on the kitchen. I looked a key and she had all this food on her plate. "Damn bihh" I laughed. "You betta get you some. Lamont and king Barbecued" She said and I laughed. "Nahh Ian really hungry". We walked to the table and chat about some stuff. The whole time I felt Lamont burning a whole in me. "Y'all still ain't talking. You know bully told shooter that he just said that cause he wanted you first" She said smacking on her ribs. "Oh fucking well" I rolled my eyes and took a piece of he sausage. I then felt his stare become more intense.

We popped the ballon and she's have a girl. I'm so excited. It was getting late and we said our goodbyes. I got in my car and drove home. I sat on my couch watching the black Annie. I was thinking on how bully lied about us having sex out of nowhere like that shit was so dumb. I got up to lock my doors when lamont walked in.

"GET TF OUT MY HOUSE" I rolled my eyes and opened the door. I stood there waiting for him to exit.
He walked towards the door and closed it. "Diamond just tell me what I gotta do to make it right" I walked to the kitchen and opened my drawer. I pulled out my glock. I took it off safety and pointed it at him. I began to feel tears fall down my cheeks.

"Lamont after everything you put me through I should kill yo ass. You cheated on me and almost got another bitch pregnant. I married yo ass and that didn't last two months Lamont. Because you still wanted to fuck around. You got the bitch pregnant  then left me high and dry. You shot on of my best friends in front of our daughter. Then you accuse me of cheating on you with you ugly ass no good friend. You did all that for what? I hate your fucking guts Lamont. I wish I never fucking met you bro. Why you choose to fuck my life up? All these other hoes would die to have you. Why you have to choose me? The only thing good I got out of it is my baby. I hate you Lamont and I mean that shit from the bottom and the top of my heart." He stood there with tears in his eyes. I was rolling myself. I never understood how much I loved this man till now. Till I spilled everything I was holding inside.

Till I had a gun pointed in his face....

I was ready to plead for the life sentence. I was ready to throw it all away. I love him but I hate him.