35

Author POV

Lamont and shooter sat in his office counting money they had made. "Guess what nigga" Shooter spoke into conversation. "Wassup" Lamont said wrapping a rubber band around a stack of money. "Me and key getting married" Shooter started cheesing.

"And we having a baby" He said smiling hard. "Damn nigga Ian talk to yo ass for two months and my boy starting a family. " Lamont said. "I wish I was still married" He looked down. "Nigga you fucked up. You knew you still wanted to fuck around so why in the hell would you do that. Yo ass dumb asf and you had a good woman" Shooter said laughing. Then bully ass busted up in the trap.

"Mann Lamont I got some shit I needa get of my chest to you bro" He said "ight man ima head out" Shooter said and dap me up. "Wassup bro".

"Look one night me and diamond had sex. Bro look I swear I was drunk and faded Ian even know what was going on bro I swear on my life. It was maybe two months after y'all met" He  said. "Fuck you mean bro you hit my girl" I said standing up. "Mann Ian know I wasn't focused bruh that's why we keep our distance".

I got up and walked out the trap. I started my car and did a 85 to diamonds house. I opened the door and she wasn't here. I sat on the stairs with my gun in my lap and waited for her ass to get here.

Meanwhile.....

"Bitchhhh ima be a auntieeee" Diamond screamed excited and everyone had there eyes on them. "Bitch you embarrassing me" Key said laughing at her sillyness. They walked around the store getting close and shoes. Diamond picked out her and kulture some clothes while key got her some clothes. After they where done they said their good byes and headed home.

I opened the door and sat Lamont on my forth stair step. "Oh Heyy. Kulture is with ya moms" I said. "You got some shit you wanna tell me diamond." He followed me into the dinning area where I sat the bags on the table. "Like what" I said confused. "You and bully every did anything together" He said backing me into a corner. " Eww no" I said wondering where this is going. "Why y'all always keeping yall distance"

"Because I don't like him. He urks my soul" I said. "Diamond he told me y'all fucked before. So I'm asking you DID YOU FUCK HIM" He yelled. "I told you no so move. Why tf would he say some shit like dat" I said frustrated. "Bitch I know you lying to me. WHY TF WOULD HE LIE TO ME BOUT THAT SHIT" Did this nigga.... Ik this nigga did not.. "Ian gone be to many bitches and Ian have sex with that nigga. How you gone accuse me of some shit like that bro" I said. I felt him put his gun on my pussy and his hand had a grip on my neck. "I'm done witcha ass bruh ion even wanna see you hoe ass. I'll get my daughter from my mom's house" He said moving his gun chocking me harder. "L-lamont-t I'm telling you Ian do that shit" I said. He let me go and walked out the house..