34

2 weeks later*

I sat at my desk designing my new boutiques, and nail salon for Texas and Louisiana. My phone was blowing up so I turned it off.

I walked to the parking lot and got in my car. I went and got kulture from Lamonts mother. When we got home I changed her into something comfortable and I took a shower and changed into some short shorts. I turned on my TV in my room and let kulture watch TV. I went downstairs and turned on Little. While I cooked. I heard knocking on the door and I opened it.

"What Lamont" I rolled my eye. "Can I come in" He said. "No cause last time I let you in- never mind. Just what do you want" I said. "Can I see my daughter" He asked. "You really think ima let you see your daughter after you shot somebody in front of her face cause of yo own selfish reasons. Bye Lamont" I said closing the door but he stopped it with his foot.

"You can't keep my damn daughter away from me" I just looked at him. "Watch me" I said trying to close the door. "Man diamond move out the damn way so I can get my daughter" He said.

"I said no. Bruh move out the way and go home". He picked me up like a baby and moved me out the way.  "Lamont get tf out my house" I grabbed his arm pulling him so he couldn't walk up stairs. "Diamond bruh can you stop" He said pulling his arm away from me. "I said no you shot somebody in front of my daughter and in my house. you not even welcome in here so leave." I said

"That nigga shot me and why you so damn mad you fucking the nigga" He said turning toward me. "That don't fucking matter get tf out my house" I said getting irritated. "Is you fucking that nigga diamond" He said more sternly. "That' nun of ya business go home bruh" I rolled my eyes. He walked up closer to me. "I said are you fucking dat nigga" He said again. "No I'm not now get the hell out my house" I said opening the door. He grabbed my chin to where I was face him. "I'll kill that nigga diamond I'm not playing witcha. Let me find out ya fucking around. And I'm getting my daughter tomorrow." He let me go. "Lamont stay away from me and my daughter" I said and slammed the door.

The next day*

I arrived at mama Dee house aka Lamont mama to get kulture. I knocked on the door and she answered. "Hey baby" She said hugging me. "Hey mama" I said. "Oh yea Lamont picked up kulture today" She said. "What... Okay thanks" I said getting in my car. I drove to his house. When I got there I banged on the door. Finnaly Sabrina opened it. "Oh hey diamond" She said. "Hey... Where Lamont" I asked. "He's upstairs" She said. I walked upstairs and opened his room door. He was playing with kulture and kairi. "Lamont I thought I told you Ian want you around my daughter" I said. "She my daughter to and stop allat yelling" He said. "LAMO-" He stood up and pulled me in to the restroom and closed the door. He wrapped his hand around my neck. "Diamond I'm warning you ass. Stop fucking yelling at me. And what you gone understand is she my damn daughter to if you like it or not. Know sorry I shot that July nigga but you ain't keeping me away from my daughter" He then let go my neck. "Now ill drop her off tomorrow" He said I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs. I left and went home. I took a shower and hopped in my bed.

2 days later*

"I can take her In Lamont" I said trying to get her. "She sleep I got it. Move" I let him in. He put her in my bed. I walk to the door and got in front of it. "Don't come over here again and dont get my daughter from ya moms house. I said stay away from her" I said. "Diamond move so I can go home" He said. I just looked at him. "Yea ok" He said. "I'm serious" I said. "Man moveee" He said. "Lamont don't get my daughter again deadass" I said. "Girl move out my damn way". I just stood there. He flipped me over his shoulder and threw me on the couch. He started tickling me.

" Lamontt stop" I said laughing hard asf. "Nahh next time move out the way" He said tickling my ticklish spot. "Okay okay stop" I said still laughing. He stopped. "I meant what I said" I said as he headed for the door. "Yea okay diamond"...

Nayah🧸🍯