16

We gone skip 1 year cause it's boring and we all know the routine

1 year later*
(Diamond pov)
I was making breakfast for kulture when I seen lamonts phone on the charger and his notifications where going off. Who tf blowin him up at 9 in the morning? I opened his phone and clicked on the notification and went through the messages.
- Lamont
-hello
-answer me
- can you call me
- I needa talk to you
- I'm pregnant
I looked at that message again and read it over and over again. I felt so much anger building up insid- "mommy" I looked down and kulture was tapping my leg, holding her arms out for me to pick her up. I grabbed her and put her on my hip and Finnished cutting the bananas and pancakes for her. I got something for his ass. I put the food on her table and got her sippy cup and put a mixture of orange juice and a little bit of water to water down the juice. She sat down eating as I cooked me a Lamont some breakfast then he came down stairs and kulture ran to him holding her arms out so he could pick her up "Dada" She screamed in excitement trembling because she just learning how to walk. "Morning stink" He said while kissing her on her checks. He put her down and walked over to me "wassup mamas" He said grabbing my waist to kiss my neck. His phone started ringing and he hung it up then kissed my neck again but side bitch steady calling. He picked up the and said some stuff and began to walk away "side bitch" I said in a I feel your pain tone "ye- I mean" He caught his self I shook my head and began to walk off. "Baby wait" He said grabbing my wrist to pull me back. I yanked my hand back and grabbed my keys and phone and headed to brims.
2 days later*
"Girl get yo ass up we going I found the perfect outfit" She said pulling me so we can go to the club. I gave in. "Fineeee give me the shit" I rolled my eyes. I put the clothes it on and fixed my hair and we headed out.
At the club*
Me and brim where drinking a hurricane when these fine men walked behind us. "Y'all wanna dance" He one said to us "shit it won't hurt" Brim said as we got up and went to the dance floor when I started dancing grinding on the dude then full blown twerking getting lit and I seen brim doing the same. We was beyond drunk.
Brandon POV*
I seen two girls dancing and it was brim and diamond. I recorded a video and sent it to my boss Lamont.
Shootas POV*
I looked at Lamont and he looked pissed about something "wassup wit cha nigga" I said as he showed me the screen and I seen diamond and brim twerking on some niggas and I immediately felt my blood boil. I got up and grabbed my keys and Lamont followed me and we spead to the club till we got there. We hopped out the car and went into the club and they was still dancing on them. I walked over to brim and grabbed her upper arm "tf is you doing on this nigga" I yelled "shoo-(gco) " Na shut up" I said pulling her to the exit.
Lamont POV*
I grabbed diamond by her arm "owww bro get off me" She pushed me "Bro shut up and let's go fo I really make a scene in this bitch" I said "you ain't my nigga, I'm single get off me go with yo side bitch" She said and I could tell she was tipsy asf. Then I felt a punch hit my face. I looked at the nigga and started going ham. I heard the police and I grabbed diamond ass and ran into the car. Shoota started the car and we left. The whole time diamond and brim was in the back quite. We made it to they house and we got out.
Shoota POV*
"So you out here wit other niggas" I yelled at brim "babe it was just a dance I'm drunk I wasn't paying attention" She said getting up I knew ha ass was drunk so I just took my clothes off and layed down ion feel like listening to her dumb ass.
Lamont POV*
"Bro you out here being a hoe and ain't even seen ya daughter in two days" I yelled "I'm a hoe but you got a bitch pregnant AGAIN" she yelled back. "Two wrongs don't make a right" "Yea yea go feed that bull shit to ya side bitch" She said getting under my skin "mane shut the fuck up and take ya drunk ass to sleep" I said She got up walking towards the bathroom "Make me" She said walk. I got up and wrapped my hand around her neck tight but not to tight. "Let me go" She said hitting me in the chest "bro shut the fuck up like I said for you regret that shit" I said and let her go. "Bitch" She mumbled under her breath walking out the room. She lucky I don't fuck her up but ion feel like arguing

-Nayah🌻🍯