20

Author Pov

Diamond woke up and seen lamont wasn't next to her. She looked at her phone and it was 8:30. Kulture had a doctors appointment at 9:30 and lamont was supposed to take kulture but he ain't here. She rushed up and took a quick shower and put her clothes on. She went into kultures room and seen she was up playing with the toys they keep in her crib if she ever woke up before her. She grabbed kulture and put her clothes on. She put 2 ponytails in her hair.

She ran downstairs and cut some bananas and strawberries. She sat her down and let her eat while she made her a smoothie. By the time she was done with her smoothie kulture was done eating. She grabbed kulture and put her in the car. By this time it was 9:15.

After the appointment*
I made it home and let kulture watch TV and play with her toys while I made dinner. I was gonna make chicken and shrimp Alfredo. I took everything out and began to grill the chicken and wash the shrimp. As I was seasoning the shrimp lamont and my dad walked in with a lot of bags. They got real close all of a sudden. My dad picked kulture up and sat on the couches. Lamont walked over to me and grabbed my waist and kissed me over and over again.

"Baby stop" Diamond said while laughing. "I thought I told you- neva mind" I said as I put the shrimp in the skillet. "What mamas?" He said resting his head on my shoulder watching me as I cooked. "I asked you to take kulture to her appointment. "Ohh yea ummm" He said scratching the back of his neck. "Don't even worry bout it" I sail laughing.

I Finnished cooking and we ate. "Soooo we noticed how stressed you been since we got back and we got you something" Lamont said "y'all going to dubi and me and his mother are gonna watch kulture" My dad said . I got up and hugged my dad and Lamont tight. I always wanted to go to dubi. I went upstairs and start packing.

-sorry such a short chapter but y'all gone some good stuff next chapter just wanted to post something

-nayah🍯🌻