4

Lamont*

I was at the trap handling some business and I could get diamond off my mind. I was just thinking of some shit I would do to her. For some reason I get a different feeling like she ain't like these other Females. Then Antonio knocked me out my thoughts "Ayo boss we got trouble in the hood some niggaz from up north stealing costomers." " Yall niggaz know what to do don't start acting slow"

I text diamond and asked her if she wanted to go out tonight she looked like she was holding stress so I was gone take her to a place where I relived stress. She said yea it was already around 3 and I been around here all day so I decided to go and get ready.

Diamond*

I was actually excited to go out with Lamont I finished my breakfast and went upstairs to get ready he told me to put something comfortable I went to take a shower and got out I did my make up and went to pick my outfit on.

I sprayed me perfume and put my heels on

Lamont

I got home and took a show and put my shit on I did some other stuff and grabbed my keys

I got her house and knocked on her door she answered it looking good as always she grabbed he phone and walked up to me "Ready" She said sounding like a whole kid

I got her house and knocked on her door she answered it looking good as always she grabbed he phone and walked up to me "Ready" She said sounding like a whole kid. We got on the elevator and walked to my car. I opened the door for her and closed it then jogged over to my side and got in.

Diamond*

It was like 5 mins in the car and it was mad quite so I decided to turn the music on and he popped my hand😂 "never touch a man's radio" " Okay so talk then I'll start, where we going " "To a location" He said said sounding very dumb " If I was to tell u that you my girl would u accept that" I started blushing mad hard " Um so are u asking me to be yo girl or are u just curious." " Both" " Yea I would" I said Cheesing hard " Why" Lamont said I looked at him and he never looked away from the road "cause u look like u have a soft spot for me, your nice even though u don't look like it plus u remind me of my dad." He just sat there smiling his smile was adorable. We arrived and we were at a fair.
"Lamont I'm scared of heights" I said very serious " Damn I found the gangstas fear come on it won't hurt" We got to a roller coaster and I was scared as shit "Lamont I'm scared" He started laughing "just hold on to daddy" I looked at him like he was crazy then it started and I screamed the whole time. We went on more or more like he was gone leave me standing alone or either I got on the ride. We finally got on the Farris wheel. It was cute or whateva after that we got funnel cakes and turkey legs. We left the park and went to the car.

Lamont*

We got to the beach it was nice and dark. We went and laid on the sand. "Ya know me and my pops use to come here when I was little." I said "what ever happened" Diamond asked "naa I'm good" I said "come on Monty u can tell me" "My dad and my mom use to fight a lot and he would beat her and I would go in my room and just cry he had a drinking problem I remember one day I was watching TV and it got so bad I had went in their room and yelled for my dad to stop but instead he came and started beating me but I felt way better then him doing it to my mom I would have never thought the man I looked up to would do all this then he left and me and my mom just sat in a corner and cried as we held each other."

Diamond

At this point he's in tears I just hugged him then kissed him.  We got in the car and we went to my house he walked up to the door and I unlocked it the stepped in "thanks it was fun" I said as he just looked at me he stepped closer to me he grabbed my waist and pulled me to he and kissed me for a good 2 minutes he picked me up and carried me to the room he out me on the wall and took my clothes off. I took his shirt off and admired all his tattoo he kissed me and laid me on the bed. He spread my legs and got between them be kissed my stomach and nibbled on my thighs he then slid my panties off and kissed my 2pair of lips he put 2 fingers in me and kissed clit.

"Monty right there ughh" I moaned out softly then he started going faster "ughh shit" I moans about to reach my climax. I came all on his fingers and he liked it off

He came up and lined his stuff up with my pussy and just stuck it in. I gasp cause he was big asf. I started moving to adjust to his size he started doing slow deep strokes and they got faster and faster "fuuckk" His sexy ass moans "montyyyy go deeper" " U like dat" He said going faster and faster "ughh right there fuckkk" His shit was good "wats my name baby"

"Fuckkk daddy ugh Monty u my daddy" I screamed I felt my leg starting to shake as I came

"Shit ma ya shit tight asf" He was killing my shit "Montyyyy fuckkk mmmm" My eyes start to roll to the back off my head so I closed them
"Na ma look at me when I'm deep in ya guts" I opened my eyes struggling "Monty I'm bout to cum"
"Na, hold that get on all four" I did as told he rammed in me with no mercy "ughhh fuck" I yelled "wats all that shit u was talking at the club huh" He said reminding me of that "say my name"  "Daddy" I said lowly "louder" "Daddy" "Louder" "DADDY.. Fucckk daddy I'm Cumming hold that I'm almost there he said hitting my shit harder a couple more strokes and we was out of there #prayformyorgans

______________________________________

Lamont and Diamond 😘😘