33

looked at Lamont and he looked pissed asf. Before I knew it Lamont pulled his gun out and Cocked it back.

"LAMONT STOP" I yelled. Kulture started crying non stop. "Lamont" I said. "Do it nigga, shoot me." August said. "Don't tell him that. Is you crazy"

"Lamont pleasee. Think about kulture. Its. Not worth it" I said. "LAMONT NOO".

BOOM

"GET OUT LAMONT" I yelled. I put kulture on the couch and ran to August and helped him up. I called a private nurse cause he shot him in his side. I put a warm cloth on it and we waited.  When she got here she put him in my guest bedroom on the bed and did her magic. I walk out the room and grabbed my baby. She was still crying. I walked up stairs and sat criss cross in my bed. I held her in my arms singing while tears feel from my eyes. I rocked her till she feep asleep.

All I could think about is how selfish Lamont was and he just shot somebody in front of our daughter. Thank god I live where I don't really have that many neighbors. I looked down at my baby and she was sleep. I put on the TV and laid her down under my covers. I closed the door and walked downstairs.

I began to clean the blood up and throw the bloody towel in the washer. Then I was gonna trow them away. The nurse came out and I signed some papers and gave her the money. I walked into the guest room and August was sitting up on his phone texting real fast. "What are you doing" I asked. "AUGUST".

"WHAT" He looked up at me. "What are you doing on yo phone" I asked. "Just know that nigga dead" He said looking back at his phone. "August please stop. Don't do this" I said. "Mann that nigga shot me" I walked and sat on the end of the bed. "August you shot him to. Just call it even. Ion need this right now. I love you and as much as I hate it I love him to. I can't afford to lose one of y'all over some damn drugs and money" I said. "Ya baybeh ok" He put his hand on my thigh. "Yeah she's sleep".

" Well goodnight August" I walked out the room and went upstairs and laid down in my bed and watched Martin.

The next morning*

I woke up and looked over at kulture and she was lightly snoring with her mouth open. It made me laugh a little. I walked in my bathroom and used the restroom and changed my you know it's that time of the month. I washed my hands and brushed my teeth and washed my teeth. I walked downstairs and went to check on August. He wasn't in there. I looked on the bed and it was a note.

Diamond my flight back home was today. I left at five. Ima call you later. Love you and I'm sorry. Tell kulture I'm sorry to.
            Love August❤

I put the note on the counter. I'm glad he's gone. Cause honestly last night was uncalled for. I walked upstairs and when I opened the door kulture was sitting in the bed rubbing her eyes. I picked her up and walked downstairs. She sat in her chair while I made her some breakfast.

When I was done she sat and ate. She wasnt acting different so obviously she wasn't faced by what happened. Thank you Jesus.

Nayah🌻