3

Lamont*
"Wake up" I yelled but she was knocked out I started laughing know what I was finna do was gone wake ha ass up. "Wake up(slaps ha ass) "damn Lamont" "I got u some clothes ya homegirl sent them." "Okay" I she went in the bathroom and I went down stairs to make breakfast. I was done and she finnaly came down look good as hell.

We sat at the bar and ate our food

We sat at the bar and ate our food. She took my plate and went to the sink to wash them "u know there's a dishwasher" Yea well my hands clean them betta" She said "Monty u got this nice ass house what do u do I mean u know the reason I have a lot of money wats yours" "U really want to know" "Yup" "Kingpin" " U a kingpin u sell drugs" " Yup" "That's why so many people was at the part and that bitch mean mugged me..... U got a girl" " Nope" "Do u want a gi-"

"Wassup nigga" Bully and shooter came busting in my house

Diamond*

"Wassup nigga" Two men came busting in his house. Bruh I was getting to the good part. " Umm bully and shooter this diamond my girl and diamond this shooter and bully two annoying ass niggas." Oh im his girl now OKRTT " Wassup beautiful"bully said " Wat up sis" Shooter said "wassgood" I said " Ight nigga u ready to go get this car" Bully said "ain't u the nigga that was with brim" I asked pointing to shooter "yup" " Ight let's head out" Lamont said

Car dealership*
"Yea I like this one" Lamont said "okay goog just need to sign some paper work"
(Meanwhile)

"A bro come helped me find a Bentley" I said to shooter that's my new big bro we got a lot in common actually. " Ight lil sis"  We walked around and I seen a orange one that caught my eye" I want that one" "Ight AYE MAN I WANT TO BYE THIS CAR" Shooter  yelled "no I want to buy it" "I got u sis" "U barley know me" " Yea but u look like I can trust u" "Umm ok" Shooter got the car and I told him he said that's how he is then he went to talk to him
(Meanwhile)

They was laughing at me but who cares I went to get my bsf and we all went out to eat.

After that bully left with his girl, brim/key went with shooter and me and Lamont left. "U want to go to ya house" "Yea I want you to come to" "Ight I'mma get some clothes" We went to his crib and he got him some clothes then went to my penthouse. "Damn maybe u ain't one of them strippers that do nothing what u wanna do with ya life" He said plopping on my couch I'mma open O whole lotta places like a nail salon hair salon and I'mma make clothes and shit since I'm popular around new York and new Orleans a lot of people know me so they would buy my stuff plus I'm thinking about quitting dancing I have hella money save that would last me at least ten years."

Lamont*

I was just thinking on how many dreams she got and I don't know shit I wanna do but that's why I like her. "So tell me how people know u in new Orleans." "Well I'm from there and my moms and pops are from harlem so they wanted to move back here when I was 10 and we use to go back and forth cause my mom and dad where on and off they would argue and break up then get back together and I hated that shit so my sister would sneak out and I would walk to my grandma witch she's Dominican and she would keep me when I got sad and shit she taught me everything. My mom's always liked my sister more and my dad would show me love, my dad was a kingpin but he stopped so people new him and they new that I was the little girl whos dad was dangerous as hell people was scared of him. He always told me to have dreams cause that was something he never had." "Damn me and ya pops sound the same" "What u mean by that" "I'm a kingpin, people scared of me, and I ain't got no dreams...... But that's why I like u way better than all these other hoes." We looked in each others eyes for a good minute then next thing u know his lips is on mine and we kiss I like that he got a soft spot for me. "Eww y'all get a room" We see key and shooter walk through the door laughing. We went upstairs and watch TV tile we feel asleep.
______________________________________ hope ya like it
Next chapter is gone be good. 💝💖💝