2

Lamont

"Yea nigga everything done" I asked my homie shooter "yea nigga" We was having a pool party and we was setting up all day. I got my phone out and text ok shorty from the club
Me:wassup

Diamond💎😍:who dis

Me:Lamont

Diamond💎😍: ohh washpoppin

Monty🤤👅: nun much me and my homie having a pool party and u and one of ya homies invited.

Diamond💎😍:ight what time

Monty🤤👅:it starts at 5:00pm

Diamond💎😍:ight cool

I tossed my phone on tha couch and went upstairs to put my stuff on

Diamond*

Yea get ready he invited us to a pool party "I told key I went upstairs and put my stuff on and went down stairs. 30 mins later brim ass walked down " Hurry ya ass we already late" "Girl don't rush me"we got in the car and he sent the Addy and we made it there. Brim went to holla at Lamonts friend. I went to the restroom and put my swimsuit on and saw Lamont looking good or whateva.

"Wassup nigga"I yelled making him laugh " It's crazy how u talk like a dude at times but wassup ma" He said while laughing.

He got up and walked pass me and me being childish I ran and jumped on  his back. "Nigga how tall u is"" 6'4" "Damn" I fell off and tried to jump up but fell then again and fell and then jumped and he gripped my thighs as my calfs rested on his arm. As we was walking to the kitchen this bitch mean mugged tf outta me. "Fuck u looking at" I blurted I felt a pinch on my thigh "ow" "Stop being mean" Lamont said.

We got to the kitchen and there was some ribs chicken hot dogs baked beans potato salad. I got me some ribs and chicken and baked beans then some strawberry lemonade I seen dave over there smacking on his food so I went to bother him. I got a hot dog Winnie, "I can make u laugh" I said "no u cant" He said before taking a drink of MY lemonade I put the Winnie in my mouth and sucked it like u know and he spit all his drink out and bust out laughing. "Told u" I said and he was still laughing. We ate are food and I told him to take my picture.

He gave me my phone back and licked his lips and looked me up down

He gave me my phone back and licked his lips and looked me up down. I got back on his back and he went to the pool every body was gone now he toke my shoes off and ran. "Lamont NOOOOO I DON-(gco by the water splashing in her face) he got up from the water and laughed I raised from the water " omg Lamont wtf that's not funny" I said and splashed water in his face. Then he splashed back and forth and we basically had a water fight. It was night and we finally got out the tub and sat by the pool and he went to go get a blunt and we ended up smoking like 4 of them.

It was like 1 am and we went to his house wet. "U wanna take a shower" He asked "yea" He went and gave me one of his shirt and his basketball shorts. I went in the bathroom and began to undress and Lamont walked in

I hurried to cover my self "damn" He said lowly "yo towels" He said "get out I yelled. I got in the shower did my stuff and got out. I put lotion on then his deodorant. And walked out.  I seen him and he had  a smirk and I rolled my eyes he had on some basketball shorts and a tank top. We got in the bed and I put my phone on the charger the laid my head on his chest as he sat on he head board.He wrapped his hand around me and I felt a tingle in my stomach that I never felt before. I felt protected. I ended up snuggling my head in his chest and falling asleep.

______________________________________

Ya like it or whaa pls comment 💘💘💖 luv ya😘