11

Lamont POV*

"Sabrina Smith" The nurse called. We got up and went to the back. "You can wait here and Dr. B will be right with you and with that she left. " Lamont" Ughhhh😒 "yea Sabrina" I said " I wanna work on us you know for the baby." Noooooo you see Sabrina is a very nice sweet girl but I'm in love with diamond and that's who I want and I ain't finna lie to her. "Sabrina I'm only here for the baby I'm not looking for a relationship right now" I said "ohh" She said looking down then the nurse  came in. "Well well well Ms. Smith how u feeling." The nurse came in all happy. "I'm feeling good" "Alright well your seven months today and you look in shape now let's get started". She said then put the gel and the remote thing on her and I seen my baby girl.
After the appointment*
" Ight bye see u later" I said to Sabrina as I got in my car.
9:00 that night*
Diamond POV*
Me and kentrell where at his house watching a movie and I was snuggled under him. "You so cute you know that." He said "yea I know u ight" I said being cocky then he grabbed my face and kissed me and we know what happened on the couch

______________________________________

2 month later*
Me and brim was at the food court eating when my stomach started hurting really bad. "You ight bitch" Brim said "yea my stomach been hurting for the past 2 days" I said "mmhmmm" She said side eyeing me "what u been eating" She said "I been eating Chinese food for the past 2 days " Well maybe it's that" She said "hold on" I said I ran to the bathroom and threw up ummmmm wtf I said thinking to myself. I after I was done I went with brim and we left.
3 hours later *
Me and brim at my house and I been throwing up for the past 2 hours. "Omg this is annoying" Brim said holding my hair again "just go get one" She said referring to a pregnancy test. I got up and brushed my teeth and we got to the car and went to the store "bitch get 12" I said to brim as I went to get more tooth paste cause I used it all throwing up. We paid for it and left heading towards the house.
At the house*
I dipped all of them I the cup of my pee one by one and sat them on the counter. We waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and............

I am pregnant...... I just looked at them and at brim and she was grinning while I was blankly starting. "Bitch you not happy" She said mean mugging me
_

_____________________________________

Who y'all shipping Lamont and diamond or kentrell and diamond?

Who da babydaddy?

Comment please.