25

Lamont*

I woke up smelling food. I got up and used the bathroom then brushed my teeth. I walked downstairs and seen Sabrina cooking. She sat my plate in front of me and I began to eat. I honestly don't know about diamond. Ion think she coming back and I'm really feelin Sabrina. I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it and it was bully. "Wassup nigga" He said as we did our hand shake. "Who this pretty lady" He said "hey I'm Sabrina" She spoke up. "Oh you got a new boo. Good cause I wasn't really feelin diamond" Bully said. Him and diamond never really got along like diamond and shooter did.

"Shut up nigga" I joked. I think I like Sabrina but what about diamond.

_________________________________________________________________________
__________________
____________
______
__
_

2 months later
Lamont*

It's been two months and diamond still ain't back. Me and Sabrina(Bri) getting real close and I think I'm really feeling her.

1 hour later*

I heard the door knob turn and looked up and it was Diamond. "Hey baby" She said running up to me giving me a hug. I gave her a hug back. "You not excited I'm back" She said "I am I'm just surprised" I lied "oh" Was all she said and walked upstairs. I then got up and went to Sabrinas house. "Babyyy" I yelled "hold on I'll be there" She yelled from the bathroom. I just shrugged and plopped on the couch. I turned on Martin and then bri came out. "Hey baby" She said kissing me. She laid down on my shoulder and we watched Martin.

2 hours later*

I looked at bri and she was sleep and I had to pee like a mutha fucka. I got up and went to the bathroom. As I was pissing I looked on the counter and seen a positive pregnancy test. "SABRINA" I yelled all they was back to the living room. "What Lamont stop yelling😫" She whined. "Wtf is this" I said holding up the pregnancy test "umm.. " She said "you pregnant" I asked and she stayed silent. "ARE YOU PREGNANT" I yelled "yes" She said quietly "why tf you ain't tell me" I asked. "Because I didn't think you would believe me cause of last time and I don't wanna ruin your marriage" She cried. I just sat there and held her. "Look you ain't ruin my marriage but don't hide that shit if you know it's mines" I said. "Look I gotta head out I'll see you Later" I said and gave her a kiss.

At home*

I walked upstairs and seen Diamond Criss cross playing with kulture. "Hey baby" I said and she just looked at me. "What" I said. "Why did you leave" She said. "I had to go handle some shit at the trap" I lied. "Oh" She said lowly. "Where did you go" I asked "I went to new Orleans and visit my grandmas and my friends grave and then I seen my old childhood bestie and we hung out just so I could get a break. I'm sorry I just up and left" She said. "Don't leave me again Diamond" I said and she smiled and kissed me. Fuck how am I gone tell her I got another girl pregnant.

Diamond POV*

Bruh Lamont smells weird but ima ignore it. I wonder where he really went but ima let it go. I looked at my phone and seen August text me.

Pookie: good night Mookie I love you bestie.

Mookie:good night love you to.

Mookie is Diamond

Pookie is August......... Just in case y'all confused.