9

(2 days later)
Diamond

I was getting all my stuff packed in boxes cause I was moving. I got this house made and Im getting the little I have left in this apartment. Kentrell was here and he was helping the guys put my stuff in my truck.
Later on that day*

"Ahh thanks guys" I said giving my mover guy the money they said thanks and left. Me and kentrell said bye and he left and it was just me. This was a big relief I own my own house and businesses but I still have something missing or someone I just signed and plopped on my couch.
2 days later*
I'm officially finished putting all my stuff up and my house Is doneeeee. I went up stairs to take a shower. I was all sweaty and shit. I got my clothes and a towel and turned my water on. I hopped in the shower and did my whole routine. I got out and put some lotion on, then Deodorant and put my clothes on.
(My best friend finna she finna ohhh go best friend that's my best friend yassss u betta fuck it up best friend won't you) I heard my phone ringing and seen brim.
D:hello
B:wassup bitchhhhhhhh
D:wyd
B:nun we about to come over to see the house
D:okay
(2 hours later) 
I heard a knock on the door and I went to open it and I seen brim, shooter, and Lamont I just mentally rolled my eyes I moved out the way and let them in, when Lamont passed me I mean mugged tf out of him. I closed the door and seen them checking it out. "Damn sis this fire" I heard shooter. We went to this open room and it had couches, speakers, and a big tv. Brim turned the tv on and went to you tube. She turned on hit the Quan cause shooter didn't believe that we use to dance together. We did the dance and shooter started clapping I turned and looked at Lamont and he was just looking at me smirking I just turned around and waited for her to turn a song on and she put soulja boy on and we started dancing. By now it night and brim put booty call on Netflix and she sat by shooter which left me to sit by Lamont. I sighed and sat down trying to put a lot of space between us but that didn't work. We was laughing and stuff and I felt Lamont put his head on my shoulder and he was knocked out. I was gone move so his head would fall but I was being nice today.
(Two movies later)
Brim and Lamont went to the guest room and went to bed and I was getting sleepy so I got up and his head fell and I put a cover over him and went to bed.
______________________________________

What y'all feel about diamond and Lamont situation