29

Diamond POV

Me and kulture are playing with our puppy when I got a phone call from his mother.

D:Hello

LM: Diamond hurry lamont got into a car accident please hurry. (She cried)

D:I'm on my way

I grabbed kulture and my keys and headed to the hospital. Once I got there I grabbed kulture and walked in side. I asked what level he was on and got on the elevator. I seen his mother and gave her a hug. "It's okay" I said to her and we sat down. Then I seen a huge Sabrina. She really is pregnant. "Did that boy cheat on you again" She asked and I nodded my head. I looked at Sabrina and she looked as if she was having bad contraction. Lamonts mother went to comfort her when all of a sudden a water started to drip. Her water broke i guess. A nurse came and led her to a room and the lamonts mother came and sat back down. "When did this happen" His mom asked "I went to new Orleans to visit my grandmas and a friends grave and also to relieve a lot of stress I was holding. I stayed to about a month and a half and when I got back lamont started acting different. Then he left me and closed the marriage." I said looking down at kulture sleeping and me playing with her toes. "And one day he came to pick up kulture and I seen she was pregnant and it all added up" I said and she pulled me into a side hug cause of the way we where sitting in the chairs. "You gone always be my favorite. And I can't believe that boy ain't tell me I got another grandchild" She said which made me laugh. Then the doctor came out.

"Well we have some good news" He said "ok" I said "Well he wasn't injured as bad but he is a little unstable." He said "but" I said "but someone needs to stay with him for at least two months and his room is open for y'all to go in there" He said and walked off. We walked in his room and he was struggling to change the channel. His mom took the remote and changed it. I sat kulture down on the couch and sat down. Lamonts mom asked if I wanted something from the vending machine. I told her what I wanted and she went to get it. The whole time I could feel him looking at me but Ian wanna say anything. Then his mom came back. Thank you Jesus. "Y'all ain't say a word to each other" She said standing in the door way and both of us stayed silent. "Well you staying with her causes she has to watch you for two months". When she said that my heart fell in my ass. "Why he can't stay with you" I said. "Cause I got stuff to do" She said. "What about his girlfriend" I said " She just had the baby she can't handle him and the baby" She said. "THE BABY" He said. "She had the baby already" He said "yea and why you cheat on her and on top of that you ain't even tell me" His mom said and he scratched the back of his head. "So therefor y'all got two months together y'all might wanna start talking. Ima go check on my other grandchild" She said and left. I opened my phone and scrolled through Instagram. I kept feeling him look at me but I kept scrolling. "Can you tell them I wanna see my other daughter" He said "your mother just said shes going over there" I said " My mom's going to see her not me. I wanna see her" He said "use the thing to call the nurse" I said. "Diamond why you always gotta me so difficult" He said kinda loud. "It's your kid not mine so you figure it out" I said "bro why yo ass always gotta be so ignorant" He said. I sat and thought about it. It's not the babies fault and I'm sure he wants to see his other daughter. I got up and walked down to the elevator. I went to her level and to my surprise she let me take her. She seems pretty nice. I grabbed the baby and held her. "What's her name" I asked "Kiari Chanel" She said. I looked at her and she smiled at me. "Awww she's smiling at me" I said. "Umm diamond I'm sorry about Lamont I was just caught in the moment" She said. "It's okay cause you wouldn't have had this pretty girl" I said and kiari smiled. "I'm gonna take her up so he can see her and her sister. But if you need any help with her you can just tell me" I said and she nodded.

-Nayah🍯🌻