18

Diamond POV*
"Monty" I said in shock. "Ma who is this and where is my daddy" I said pissed. " Oh Diamond umm- "im her boyfriend nice to meet you" He said licking his lip putting his hand out then back in when he seen I wasn't about to shake it "and this is my son" He said pointing to Lamont "no she has a husband. Why is he in my daddy's house?" I said to my mom "girl yo daddy out running the streets" She said lighting a cigarette. "Bro quit lying daddy stopped when I was 14 you always being messy and I don't appreciate you bringing this nig- sorry sir, this man in the house he paid for. You out here being a hoe making my dad look stupid" I said yelling as I seen kulture about to cry. I seen she reached for Lamont but I pulled away. He walked up to me and grabbed her. (Slap) "girl don't you eva talk to me like that I'm yo mother" She said in fast motion I pushed her on the ground and hoped on her and started fighting the shit out of her when all the years of tears and anger came out "bitch you don't have the right to say your my mother all those days you treated me wrong and I was just looking for a woman to lean on. Bitch you ain't my mother, I hate you" Then my dad came in. Him and monty where trying to pull me off of her. Finnaly they got me off my dad put me over his shoulder cause I was tryna fight her still. He put me in the car and Lamont and kulture came out and got in the front seat. My dad started my car and they drove off. "Now what happened" My dad said I started talk all fast and loud "nah nah nah you tell me what happened" My dad looked at Lamont " My dad wanted me to come meet his girlfriend and then she came and I found out it was her mom and she got mad cause you where at work and she was with another man then her mom said you was running the streets and she started going off that she was being a hoe and then her mom slapped her and said some mother shit and ig she got more mad bout some shit that went on when she was younger and the rest is history" Lamont explained. "And who are you to my daughter" My dad looked at him side ways "her boyfriend and father if her child" He said my dad gave him a look "what you do for a living" Then I looked at Lamont and he looked like wtf "daddy stop questioning him" I said rolling my eyes. "And you still sell drugs after what happened" I said getting mad all over again "look novià I gotta do what I gotta do I mean ya boyfriend doing it questions him not me" My dad said tryna change the subject "dad how you know that" I said "I been doing this since I was 19 we ain't gone say how old I am I know a drug dealer when I see one" He said and I looked up and we where at my hotel. Lamont carried kulture up to the elevator. We made it to my room and my dad got kulture out Lamonts hand. I watched as she played with his chain and Lamont just sitting on his phone. He looked up at me for a minute the back at his phone. I looked back at kulture playing at my dads chain then he said he was gonna leave and go get her chain and a bracelet like he use to do me. With that he left and it was just me and Lamont. I ain't wanna argue cause I really felt like fighting and wasn't tryna take it out on Lamont. "Look let me explain" He said I looked at him to notify I'm listening. "That was my sister. I had just found out that she was my sister and she was having trouble with her relationship and I was helping her with that nigga. Look I'm not cheating on you ight so baby please stop assuming the worst of everything cause I'm starting to feel like you don't trust me" He said standing up walking towards me. "I trust you I just don't wanna lose you" I said "you trust me" He said smiling "yea baby I trust you" "You do" He said pecking my lips with his hand on my waist. "Yea baby let me make it up to you" I said taking his pants off and started sucking him up witch is something I don't do often to tell him I was really sorry. He pulled me up and kissed me and took my pants off and we made sweet love.

- Nayah🍯🌻