12

Diamond pov*
"You ain't happy" Brim said mean mugging me "I am it's just that I had sex with Lamont and kentrell on the same day". I said " Whattttt bitch when." Brim said being dramatic asf. "When y'all came over to see the house that morning Lamont came in my room and got in my head and we had sex" I said looking down. "Daamnnn bitch that mean he tha baby daddy if you fucked him first plus you and Lamont did things that you and kentrell could never. Kentrell nice and all but you love Lamont and you know it" I put my face in my hand "sis he fucked up and u believe in second chances" She said " I use to with my exes and see how that turned out" "But he's different you know that y'all where separated when he fucked her" Then Lamont walked in.
___________________________
____________________________________

"What y'all talking bout" He said "nothing" Brim said "well ima go home I'll call you later" She said and walked out "what you want" I said "you" Lamont said looking over at me. "Lamont leave I ain't falling for it again" I said "look diamond I'm sorry ight I know u pissed but I miss you and I been lacking not going to my trap and the only thing I been focused on is you I love you I know you know that just forgive me I'll do anything" He said looking me in my eyes. "Come here" I said he got up and walked in front of me. I got up from my couch and grabbed his jacket and pulled him close to me and kissed him. As I was kissing him I felt the urge to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up again. He came and held my hair back. I was finished then I brushed my teeth "you pregnant" He asked "noooo why you ask that" I said dramatically "cause I nutted in you so I know you lying plus u using that tone" He said "well I am but.. " I said looking down "but what" He said mean mugging me "I had sex with you and kentrell on the same day andd I don't know the dad" I said looking down "wow" He said taking a deep breath "did he where a condom" He asked "I think I don't know" "Well can u ask him" He said with a little bit of Aditude.

"Yea" I said lowly he got up and pulled me up and put his hand on my waist "I love you" He said I started smiling "I love you to" I said as he kissed me. "We gone see if it's mine since you early but even if it ain't I'mma love it" He said making me smile. I kissed him again and he picked me up and took me upstairs.
_________________________________________

Who the baby daddy Lamont or kentrell? 💬💬💬