6

Next morning*
Diamond

I woke up smelling breakfast. I went through my phone then got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth then put my soap on and rinsed it off.

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen and sat on the barstool. He put a plate on his side and walked to the other. He sat down and said his grace and I just looked at him. He was beginning to cut his pancakes and he stopped and looked at me. "Really" I said "u want to play games let's play." "Are u serious Lamont" I said "as a heart attack". I just got up and made a bowl of cereal. I ate that and went to take a shower. All I had was some tight so I took his hoodie and walked downstairs as he was coming upstairs. I sat on the couch and went to call my bsf " Hey can u pick me up......... Yea......i just want to go home... Ok" I hung up. I got a pen and paper.

Aye Lamont im out I don't have time for the "games" U want to play so u think whateva out and u can call me when u feel but I don't have to deal with ya petty additude.

I put the note on the counter. And walked out side and got in her car. "What happened" Brim asked "nothing his damn additude so I just left". She laughed and continued driving

Lamont*

I walk downstairs from the shower and seen diamond was gone. I walked to the kitchen and seen a note. I read it and just ripped it her additude worse than me. I called my homies so we can chill.

4months later*
Diamond*

It's been 4 months so I talk to Lamont. But honestly I'm doing good I opened 5 hair salons with nail salons in them. I have a main building I have my office up stairs the 2floor is the cafeteria and the work shop and the 1st floor is where they come up with ideas and send it to me so I can confirm it. I was in my office and I was getting my stuff ready to go. I got on the elevator and told my assistant to close I got in my car and went home. I cooked me something to eat and went to sleep.

Lamont*

I was getting ready to go to club Ian gone lie I miss diamond but shit I'm finna get my mind off her.

We arrived at the club. I seen hella bitches nun caught my eye like how diamond did... Fuck get out my mind I went to the VIP and there was some bitches. I got a bottle Ciroc and I drinking it like dat. A female walked in and she was starring me down she was ight but she wasn't finer than D.

She sat by me "hey" She said "wassup wats ya name" I asked "Sabrina" "So diam- I mean Sabrina who u here with" "My friend.. Who's diamond" Aww fuck "My ex" "Oh u miss her" "Kinda" I said "well I can get your mind off her... Let's go to yo place." I got up and we left. We got to my house and she pulled my pants down and wrapped her mouth around it. She started going at it "fuuckkk damn girl" I put my hand on her head pushing it down. I nutted and she swollowed my kids. She got on top of me and lined her pussy with my dick she was average she wasn't as tight a D she started moaning and shit and bam it ended. "Ight u can bounce" I said "wow are u serious" "Damn u said u was gone get my mind off her congratulations u did now bounce" She left and I went to sleep.

______________________________________

💖💖💖💝💝💝💘💘❤💓💞
Ya like did